Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im going to visit Hofstra soon :hyper: so hopefully ill be able to stop in the city while im there.

JC, of course youre too young to handle me :)
But if i am there, youll def. see me in the GA line!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
Im going to visit Hofstra soon :hyper: so hopefully ill be able to stop in the city while im there.

JC, of course youre too young to handle me :)
But if i am there, youll def. see me in the GA line!

Let me know what day you are coming to visit maybe we can meet for lunch!!!

JCOSTER said:

Let me know what day you are coming to visit maybe we can meet for lunch!!!

:yes:
Sure!
If it doesnt work out the one day im coming maybe the next b/c i have to audition too..i should schedule that for the 25th :lol:

Yes, still in N.Y., 17.10.2007:

bonony.jpg

bonony3.jpg

bonony1.jpg

bonony2.jpg

Bono of U2 walks through the Upper West Side on October 17, 2007 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)

Last edited:
Was listening to the Mike & the Maddog show (NY Sports talk radio).
Anyway, they got to go backstage at the Bruce concert in the Garden last night and they mentioned that before they got to meet Springsteen after the show they had to wait a bit as Bono was there already.

LOL...they were talking about how nice Bruce was. They didn't see Bono (or Penelope Cruz)...just that Bono was with Bruce after the show.

If you go to the WFAN homepage, on the left side you'll see Mike & Mad Dog audio and can hear:

10-18 Mike and Dog talk about Springsteen Concert
http://www.wfan.com/

Last edited:
Re the Hat...though was a version of those Chinese red star Mao hats ala:

2vbslg7.jpg

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:

That next week!!!! Wednesday?

yeah i really want to come when Bono will be in NYC lol, but I might be going with my friend to see Hofstra so her dad will take us into the city [[thats our plan we dont know if he will]]
She likes U2 but not to the point where shed freeze to see Bono and her dad is a U2 fan....i dunno how long we would wait outside to see him, but if it turns out my mom and i are going with them and somehow everything works out and we go to hofstra next wednesday + her dad takes us to the city I will say something!

I want to see Bono and if we dont go on wednesday, id really love to convince my mom to somehow get to nyc then.

:hyper:

but no matter what I'll be returning to Hofstra a second time for an audition which will prob. be in november.

Back
Top Bottom