Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rex7.jpg

OH My DEAR SWEET LORD....

Galeongirl....that just made my rest of the week....OMG:laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

PRICELESS

lmfao gg2 you rock my world.

i think i understand why he wore the shirt buttoned up. it is a very cool design, creating a rainbow effect. it would be most effective if the lines were straight.

look how the blending creates the effect in this image.

BonoFox1 said:

sorry...just had to add that thought. i'm a rainbow whore.

Last edited:
For some reason (in regards to the tabloids of Bono and Penelope's "relationship"), I keep thinking of the Hewson family as sort of an "Everybody Loves Bono"-sitcom type of thing. Ali is reading the tabloids, Bono comes home all sheepish, expecting her to be mad at him, and she just cannot control herself from laughing. "Why the hell would PENELOPE CRUZ want to have sex with an old bloke like you? hahahahahha"

Then all of their relatives come over and they get into a big fight.

the end.

He'ssssss still here!!! :ohmy: As per gawker!

Oct 8th, 2007 @ 10am

Bono is at the New York Times for a publisher's luncheon (?) He says he wants to see the Politics Desk, so he might be down on the third floor soon.

JCOSTER said:
He'ssssss still here!!! :ohmy: As per gawker!

Oct 8th, 2007 @ 10am

Bono is at the New York Times for a publisher's luncheon (?) He says he wants to see the Politics Desk, so he might be down on the third floor soon.

Thank you for the update, and well done , JC. We need to get out in the streets. We should start a "private investigation" company to better keep track of him. I don't know how private it would be, though!!
:wink: :wave:

Hmmm Perhaps Bono will be Editor for a day of the NY Times. You never know.

(this is so a guess)

If Bono is out and about, hopefully a keen New Yorkers eye will catch a glimpse of him tonite and provide info and pictures*crosses fingers in hopes*

Catman, you never know. As his wife, Ali would be the last one to call him an "old bloke", I'll bet you ten times out of ten, if ya get my drift.

Good God, I can't believe I just said that....as the Harry Potter spell goes, "Scourgify!":ohmy:

As to spying....JCoster, didn't know you worked for the NYT! We need more PLEBANS in high places Any word on where he was? And the politics page...ha, if he thought he could have access to the Editor like in Philly...good luck. This is all for DATA of course but I wonder if he wants an "in" on whatever else the paper prints as well.

Teta040 said:
Catman, you never know. As his wife, Ali would be the last one to call him an "old bloke", I'll bet you ten times out of ten, if ya get my drift.

Good God, I can't believe I just said that....as the Harry Potter spell goes, "Scourgify!":ohmy:

As to spying....JCoster, didn't know you worked for the NYT! We need more PLEBANS in high places Any word on where he was? And the politics page...ha, if he thought he could have access to the Editor like in Philly...good luck. This is all for DATA of course but I wonder if he wants an "in" on whatever else the paper prints as well.

I work over at the U.N. and have the heads of security trained to call me me if Bono is going to be here for the day AND to make me his personal U.N. asst. for the day...and we wait...and wait...

I cant wait until college, if i get accepted into Hofstra I'll be so close to the city!
So hes still in NYC...working with edge on the musical???

Wow! Bono spends alot of time in NYC...and he better be there when I go next year!! Or else...:madwife:

:lol:

WOW Rafiennes. I'm impressed....Bono will probably say, "You guys are even at the UN! Why aren't you a head of state.....I know you will impliment the Millineum Challenge goals. Run for Congress at least. We need more like you." :)

The way Congress is these days, I can't see why anyone would bother.

Well, I may as well bring it up now....Bono is being parodied this very moment, on South Park...I just read a thread in FYM dedicated to it and there are a couple others....as to the plot...I refuse to say more. I didn't watch it.

Back
Top Bottom