Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
view2_edited-1.jpg

view3_edited.jpg

That is the best I could do from cropping the pix from ViewImages....

Last edited:
Blackball072.jpg

a glimpse of Gwen Stefanis head. :huh:

Blackball069.jpg

Brian waiting for Bono to get out of the car. :huh:

Blackball067.jpg

Alicia Keys gorgeous! Even from behind. :huh:

Blackball070.jpg

Ali and the back of Bonos head :huh:

Blackball065.jpg

The medias flashes were wiping out my pix. :(

Jeannieco said:
^^ That's the trouble with those events it seems.... they just pause briefly and then rush inside :(
You are a trooper!! Did you have to wait long?

We were there about 3 hrs! I had a great time.

blm has a story to tell when she gets on here.:ohmy:

Ahhh, here you all are!!!
Well, once upon a time......there was (is) a girl named JC. She has 2 wonderful characteristics: perseverance, charm, and optimism. (okay, that's 3!). Here is how the story goes:

We were all on the lookout for Bono's suave security man named Brian, when all of a sudden the door opens and he is looking out towards us. JC yells and waves, Hey Brian and he looks right at her and waves(?) or points and says Hi, that he remembers her from Philly. He came out and she called him and he came right over. She asked him to make sure Bono comes over and he said " You know, he does whatever he wants to, but I am sure he will. " :drool: :drool: Ater he left us, I was worried 'bout JC! She stayed very still -frozen is the word i would use. And i think she said she was dizzy. But she LOOKED so pretty and calm.

JC, I am a little fuzzy on the exactness of the words,etc as I am still calming down from my GLIMPSEs of :drool: Bono:drool:

It turns out he didn't come over to us, though. (those words make me sad ).

We kept an eye on Brian so we could see the moment Bono's car pulled up. Bono was in the front seat, passenger side, and Ali behind him. It all happened so quickly. They were directed right over to the red carpet, and Ali went in after a bit. Bono, of course, talked..and talked to the photographers, then went in.

When we were saying goodbye to BonoFox1 and her friend, PDiddy and Jay-z arrived, and they got out and shook hands, etc right in front of us. (they were late!!)

JC - fill in what i missed.
Talk to you all tomorrow. i think i am finally tired.

:applaud: u2jesusgirl
Want to see what went on inside so badly. He must have been beaming- he looks so happy. He has so many "fans", not just us, but peers from all walks of life. He truly is hono(red). and treasu(red).

His right eye looks puffy. He may need a massage?!!! no, that wouldn't be right.

Wow! What a beautiful way to start the week-end!

JC, thank you so much, your pics are amazing!

and blm, I can pretty good feel your fever pitch coming out from your story :love:
I should have been there too: damned time zone! My coach turned back into a pumpkin even before the ball began...

he looks so relaxed and entertained...and hot as always, of course...I love his new growing beard so much :drool:

I post some other pics. maybe some were already posted before but I think no one will mind to see our beautiful man again and again and again, mmm?

bb9.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb7.jpg

Last edited:
It's now official:

Bono and Ali are the world's most adorable couple.

Look at everyone..they're dying for pics of them together alone. They know it.

He lights up like a Christmas tree around her and drops 20 yrs. And her shoes....that says it all. :wink:

JCoster, You ROCK!

I think this should belong to last leather day thread:

bb14.jpg

I still have some vampire's bulwark looking at this...:macdevil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom