Bono Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this forum simply for the fact that there are so many Bono admirers (sp)?
No one I know thinks Bono is Super Sexay!! My cousin thinks Larry is the hot one:eyebrow: (cute yes, but too clean-cut and boyish...) but no one thinks Bono is hot like me! Idiots!

Bono is Absolutely The Hottest, Sexiest, Most Beautiful Man on Earth, Bar None!!!! (which makes Ali the Luckiest woman in the world) :heart: :love:

Last edited:
sweetie said:

:hmm: I don't know if I would like to see Bono in the buff. I think men are sexier wearing certain clothes, in a certain pose, with a certain look on their face. When it comes to Bono, I think I would like the mystery.

That said. I've always had a vision of Bono standing in front of me wearing loose fitting black pajama pants...slug low on his hips...barefoot...wearing an untucked flowing black shirt..completely unbuttoned...hands behind his back

Of..I will be (somewhat) satisfied with a picture.

:hyper: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!
Now tell me, HOW am I supposed to get any work done with that mental picture in my head????

Oh...that mental picture....:drool: :love: :heart: :bow: :applaud:

But see, now I can't work as I am just sitting here with a big silly grin upon my face! :cute: :D

Oh, lovely Bono!:drool:

Droolingly Yours,

HowthGirl

I like the whole "group of girlfriends" thing, too. PLEBA's like one big neverending sleepover party :D. All we need are some chips and dip and tons of video clips of all the guys we go for and things are good :p.

4EVRU2 said:
I love this forum simply for the fact that there are so many Bono admirers (sp)?
No one I know thinks Bono is Super Sexay!! My cousin thinks Larry is the hot one:eyebrow: (cute yes, but too clean-cut and boyish...) but no one thinks Bono is hot like me! Idiots!

LOL, I feel your pain. There've been moments where a few girls I know have admitted he's not bad looking, but nobody has the big thing for him that I do. So it's definitely nice to come here and find others who are just as into him as me (it's even better when they're around my age, 'cause then I don't feel so alone for liking a guy that's 20+ years older than me. That tends to happen a lot with the celebrities I crush on, a lot of them are 20 some years older than me).

Originally posted by 4EVRU2
Bono is Absolutely The Hottest, Sexiest, Most Beautiful Man on Earth, Bar None!!!!

Heh, can't disagree there.

Originally posted by 4EVRU2
(which makes Ali the Luckiest woman in the world) :heart: :love:

Indeed she is-may all us women be lucky enough to find guys as sweet and caring as the one she's got. And hey, he's pretty lucky to have somebody like her around, too, 'cause she's a pretty cool person.

Angela

sweetie said:

:scream: I know!!! I've had that image in my mind for soooo long. I even wrote some fiction that was driven by my image of him.

Really?! And where might one be able to read this excellent-sounding fanfic, please????? I would loooove to read it! :)

HowthGirl said:

Really?! And where might one be able to read this excellent-sounding fanfic, please????? I would loooove to read it! :)

Well...:angel: I wrote it for a friend of mine. It started out as just a short story and it ended up being about 200 pgs long. LOL!

She would murder me if I shared it...but...hmmmm...I may be able to edit it a bit.

sweetie said:

Well...:angel: I wrote it for a friend of mine. It started out as just a short story and it ended up being about 200 pgs long. LOL!

She would murder me if I shared it...but...hmmmm...I may be able to edit it a bit.

Ah, I totally understand - I would not want your friend to be embarrassed or for her to kill you!

But if you ever do choose to share, I'd love to read it :)

ramonaq93@yahoo.com

Have a great day!

Yours In Bono-Love,

HowthGirl

~BrightestStar~ said:
Why would she murder you about it?

It was really strange. I used her as one of the characters. I was pretty proud of it because it pretty much wrote itself. Its a fantasy/romance type story. After she read it she got really weird, thanked me for it, and then has never talked about it again. Very odd.

Of course I would change her name to protect the innocent but I'm not sure what reaction I would get from her if she found out that I had shared it. Its definitely not good enough to publish or anything like that....but I would enjoy sharing it.

Bono's Doll said:
We are like a bunch of girlfriends talking about what girls talk about. Bono is just too scrumptious for his own good. But I totally respect him and his family & all of the U2 family. They bring great joy to my life everyday! Peace & Love to all my friends here who never get tired of looking at or hearing about U2.

Bono is definalty too scrumptious for his own good!! We are, all like a group of gal friends, and it's so cool too. I feel happy, and cheerful ,as I read you guy's posts, and i laugh alot about the ones on Bono, He is such great guy, and soo cute, sexy, intelligent, and all of the above! Everyone here loves Bono, and I feel right at home! It's great that we can talk about Bono for like 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and it never gets old!! EVER! it's really great, and i love it here!

Angela - I was talking about this idea with BS yesterday, the whole thing about having a U2 party kind of thing!

A while back on PLEBA, someone commented on how brill it would be if we all went to her house in California&watch all the U2 vids, have fun&eat, drink&be VERY merry! It'd be amazing! :wink:

sweetie said:

It was really strange. I used her as one of the characters. I was pretty proud of it because it pretty much wrote itself. Its a fantasy/romance type story. After she read it she got really weird, thanked me for it, and then has never talked about it again. Very odd.

Of course I would change her name to protect the innocent but I'm not sure what reaction I would get from her if she found out that I had shared it. Its definitely not good enough to publish or anything like that....but I would enjoy sharing it.

Ah.
Well if you're ever up to sharin, let me know. :)

susanp6 said:
Angela - I was talking about this idea with BS yesterday, the whole thing about having a U2 party kind of thing!

A while back on PLEBA, someone commented on how brill it would be if we all went to her house in California&watch all the U2 vids, have fun&eat, drink&be VERY merry! It'd be amazing! :wink:

You know it would be the most hilarious party ever......the question is..are there enough drool buckets in the world? :eyebrow:

susanp6 said:

Really? Heh, that's spooky :p.

Originally posted by susanp6

That would be SO much fun! If that ever were to happen, I'd do whatever I could to go, 'cause I'd love to do that. It'd be nice to sit there and watch a video with somebody who won't say something like, "He is so not cute/sexy/hot/etc....".

Nice thing is, I've been to California once before to visit relatives, and found it to be a very pretty state, and I wouldn't mind visiting again, especially if I were going for something like this (heh, no offense to those relatives...I'd love to see them again, too).

Angela

WildHoney said:
Bono leads us into temptation. He can't help that he is a babe magnet and makes us think naughty thoughts:macdevil:

Heh, thanks, now that I've read your post, Crowded House's "Into Temptation" is in my head (not that I'm complaining, mind you, 'cause that's a good song).

Well, I definitely know the reactions to U2 videos would be MUCH different with you guys than it would with my family...I was watching my "Best of 1990-2000" DVD earlier tonight, and my parents saw the video for "Discotheque".

They were a bit scared...LOL. My dad said he'd never seen that many pelvic thrusts in his life :p. And I was sitting there just knowing that if I'd been watching that same video with all of YOU...the reaction would certainly be a different one, no doubt about it ;).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, thanks, now that I've read your post, Crowded House's "Into Temptation" is in my head (not that I'm complaining, mind you, 'cause that's a good song).

Well, I definitely know the reactions to U2 videos would be MUCH different with you guys than it would with my family...I was watching my "Best of 1990-2000" DVD earlier tonight, and my parents saw the video for "Discotheque".

They were a bit scared...LOL. My dad said he'd never seen that many pelvic thrusts in his life :p. And I was sitting there just knowing that if I'd been watching that same video with all of YOU...the reaction would certainly be a different one, no doubt about it ;).

Angela

Just think you'd be swimming!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom