Bono Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2005GrammiesBonobig5.jpg

Yes it does :faint:
Can someone make me an avatar of that please?? or the 1st one at the top of the page..

susanp6 said:
HowthGirl - Hey, that was some story, there!!! Cool!

Glad to hear you love that moment too!! It's funny 'cos i was actually thinking about the word squeal to begin with!!!!

Yes, that's EXACTLY what it does to you!!!

It's only on video at the moment, but i've noticed there's quite a few fans who have mentioned very much wishing&hoping for it to come out on DVD, but there appears to be some doubt as to wether it can be done. If only!!

What a smile, though, eh?????
I really love that song actually, but it doesn't appear to be one of the most popular on these boards, which astonishes me!!

I reckon that is such a catchy song and it always struck me as being quite sexy too! What do you think, HowthGirl?

They just seem like such suggestive lyrics!

!! - Just Me and my dirty mind at work again!!

Sexy????Dirty Mind???Suggestive lyrics???? In reference to U2??? Why, I have NEVER thought such things!:angel:

( Yeah, RIGHT! Heeheeheehee! :macdevil: )

Ok, MAYBE just a few times :wink:

In answer to your question, I LOVE Party Girl!!!!!!! "I know a boy, a boy called Tampoline, you know what I mean..."

C'mom, everybody do the Bono dance!:dancing:

I have a bunch of bootleg tapes...(Um, is that ok to admit to in here? :reject: ) Yes, cassette tapes from the Glorious 80's... when I wore a frizzy half-mullet perm...

(Yes, yes I did say "Half-Mullet" :yikes: )

Anyway, in a bunch of these early concerts, they would do these really cute renditions of Party Girl, and sometimes Bono would just start babbling during the song, making up lyrics and all. They are awesome tapes! I bought some of them on the O'Connell Street Bridge, over the Liffey in Dublin! And once, while buying tapes, I almost got arrested by a Garda!:uhoh:

But that is a story for another day (Ah! Another Day! Also an awesome song!!!!)

But yes, Party Girl is one of my all-time faves , and yes I do think it is very sexy, and yes, "Squeal!" is a good word to use! :)

Peace and Nice BonoDreams,

HowthGirl

one4u2 said:
Yes it does :faint:
Can someone make me an avatar of that please?? or the 1st one at the top of the page..

I don't know if this is what you want....I had to crop it at the bottom to make it fit the size restrictions.

Grammyavatar.jpg

miss becky said:

I don't know if this is what you want....I had to crop it at the bottom to make it fit the size restrictions.

Grammyavatar.jpg

:hug:

Can you do the first picture if it's not too big??

one4u2 said:

:hug:

Can you do the first picture if it's not too big??

The first picture is too big. I couldn't get it small enough without making it look bad. :(

But I had another picture with a similar pose, so I made this one instead. Sorry I couldn't help out more!

Grammyavatar2.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:I wouldn't mind making him smile

I tried to control it..but it had to be said. :p

Dismantled - that pics so amusing..he's such a goof! :heart:
:rockon: rock on to makin' him smile

he he he....don't control it girl...just let it fly...he he he...:drool: I love that pic!!!!!!!

How did you get them so small without stretching them, u2granny? I used Paint to make mine.

~BrightestStar~ said:
*muses about how to go about making bono smile*

:wink:

he he he...lets muse about that one together........well...I did make him smile in the bathtub....ehm...I don't know if he would want me to share...I do know my loofa will never be the same...

Dismantled said:

he he he...lets muse about that one together........well...I did make him smile in the bathtub....ehm...I don't know if he would want me to share...I do know my loofa will never be the same...

:eyebrow:
*wishes she was a loofa*
Sounds like *my* kind of brain storming session..and I bet bono wouldn't mind letting us try out our ideas :wink:

:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eyebrow:
*wishes she was a loofa*
Sounds like *my* kind of brain storming session..and I bet bono wouldn't mind letting us try out our ideas :wink:

:p

Thats it.....I am bringing my loofa to the show in May....:sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
lol!

bring some bubble bath too...

:macdevil: ....yeah...he he he....ya never know right....should I bring my showercap....? No...not sexy...leave that at home......

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:
err...no to the showercap.....
:hmm:
What do you think would happen if bono looked out into the audeince and saw someone standing there in a towel (carefully secrued and covering of course) and holding a loofa?

:laugh:

and wearing a shower cap........oh thats right...we left that at home....well I am sure that is one way to get his attention. We should do that! We need a sign too....like "I'm Ready"...or "Bathtime" or......errr......something tacky "Slippery When Wet".....:shifty: :reject: ....*runs from Mod's and hides in box......

Dismantled said:

and wearing a shower cap........oh thats right...we left that at home....well I am sure that is one way to get his attention. We should do that! We need a sign too....like "I'm Ready"...or "Bathtime" or......errr......something tacky "Slippery When Wet".....:shifty: :reject: ....*runs from Mod's and hides in box......
:lmao:

Sounds like a plan...my god..can you imagine if we both did it..if he saw it *twice* ? LOL

Back
Top Bottom