Bono Sleeves: The Saga Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What can I say?
Oh yeah! ~~~~> *bump*

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Originally posted by Rainbow:
OMG he looks so hot!!
But just how SHORT is he?! he even looks shorter than Larry!

[This message has been edited by Rainbow (edited 10-14-2001).]

Bono is only 5'5" or 5'6". There was a long thread on EYKIW about this recently which was pretty funny. http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014446.html

Here's a tip: If you want to know a man's real height you have to subtract 2-3 inches off their reported height. Bono's reported height is 5'8" so you know he's at least a couple of inches shorter than that
wink.gif

Achtung_Bebe is 5'8" and she says was taller than him.

Originally posted by u2utah:
Bono is only 5'5" or 5'6". There was a long thread on EYKIW about this recently which was pretty funny. http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/014446.html

Here's a tip: If you want to know a man's real height you have to subtract 2-3 inches off their reported height. Bono's reported height is 5'8" so you know he's at least a couple of inches shorter than that
wink.gif

Achtung_Bebe is 5'8" and she says was taller than him.

My friend Sarah is 5'8"! She's only 17! Poor BonoBaby! That's good, though. So when I give him muchas smooches I don't have to wear ginormous shoes
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

i'm not liking the whole "how tall are you?" topic. it reminds me that i'm prolly too tall for bono and i'm not liking that. in this topic i prefer to stay in my comfortable little box of denial.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

lol last night Julie and I looked up the definition of 'button' bc we wondered if there was one, and we were thinkin about Larry in the stuck video
biggrin.gif

"The thing about clothes is....sometimes there's too much of them" ~Mona, future Georgetown University student~

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

"SOUL! THE GOAL IS SOUL!" ~hot tamale Bono~

Back
Top Bottom