Bono sleeping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One Tree Still

Acrobat
It seems like at one point I saw a photo of Bono sleeping on a soundboard - does anyone know where I can find that?

I've looked a lot of places, but can't seem to locate it.

Anyone?

I want to burn a U2 cd of tunes to fall asleep to and I'd like to use it for the cover art.

thanks! :laugh:

If I were you, I'd post this in PLEBA. Those ladies seem to be able to find any photo at any time. They're definitely a great resource! Hope that helps!

I've never seen the picture -- it sounds so cute though, lol. :D

Here's the closest thing I could find..

camo1.jpg

That isn't a soundboard, though, obviously. Do you know what era it was from? Pop era? Achtung Baby era?

B-girl said:
If I were you, I'd post this in PLEBA. Those ladies seem to be able to find any photo at any time. They're definitely a great resource! Hope that helps!

note: we are in pleba. ;)

elevatedmole said:

It was originally posted in EYKIW and I believe Sicy moved it.

note: i suck

jude law: o really?

cba: she's mine pretty boy!

jude law: awww

jude: i sing

cba: beat it!

jude: o_O

cba: gutterbrain.

Shhhh....Bono's sleeping

LOL

I couldn't quite find the pic. I found one of Bono sleeping but it wasn't on a soundboard LOL. I think the closest is the pic elevatedmole posted because I've looked and looked and I can't find it.....sorry I couldn't help

btw.. the_fly2002, did you get my private message I sent you the other day?

elevatedmole said:
I've never seen the picture -- it sounds so cute though, lol. :D

Here's the closest thing I could find..

camo1.jpg

That isn't a soundboard, though, obviously. Do you know what era it was from? Pop era? Achtung Baby era?

This pic was taken after the PopMart Seattle show in Dec. 97. At least I think it was because when he came out of the Four Seasons hotel and we were all waiting outside, I remember him laying on the ground like that. He came out and said "What are you all doing here? You should be at home in your beds!" It was like 6 or 7 am at this point. He curled up on the ground. It was so cute!

I remember thinking that MY actual bed was on the other side of the country :D

Back
Top Bottom