Bono Sighting in Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
May 5, 2006 at the Fair Park Music Hall in Dallas for "Bono Speaks Live."

Howdy Bono!

BonoinDallas-May52006001.jpg

He's coming right for us!

BonoinDallas-May52006002.jpg

He's back for a second round after the program!

BonoinDallas-May52006003.jpg

BonoinDallas-May52006004.jpg

Bye bye Bono! :sad:

BonoinDallas-May52006005.jpg

Alright, that's now the second time this has happened to me! I was totally pissed! Yes, I know I was one of the lucky few that got to hear him speak and all, and too I was with a lot of friends from Dallas and across the country that hang out on U2 message boards, but you'd think I'd have a better chance of meeting him right? NOPE! It was a total fiasco.

If Bono hadn't shown up at the last minute before hand and if Dallas cops had a crowd control plan, I think the evening would have gone a lot more smoothly. I'm 7 months pregnant and these asshole guys were literally jumping over my stomach or pushing. It was OUTTA CONTROL!

I'm seriously thinking about writing a letter to the World Affairs Council and to Bono himself about the situation outside the building.

At least I enjoyed listening to him speak. He was cute and funny as always, and I think the rich folks were really listening to him. Hopefully Exxon/Mobile and the rest learned something that night.

Oh and too, this was the second time that my unborn son has seen, or should I say heard, Bono. First was during the Vertigo tour in Dallas inside the ellipse and now this speaking engagement! :lol:

Awwwwwww Lucky lil Bryce and maybe future rock star!

Like you said at least you were there. I'd encourage you to write something to at least get your feelings out. That is outright rude to be jumping all over a pregnany woman just to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, I mean come ON! I have Principle contact info if that might help, let me know. I am always glad to listen and to help where I can.

:hug:

Did anyone lose a camera the night of Bono's speech in Dallas? I found an extra one in my vehicle today and I'm trying to find it's rightful owner.

Aww i really do love the hair:drool: and the shades that kinda look orange in daylight..(unless they actually are a different pair in the top picture, and then they are orange!)

Back
Top Bottom