Bono should stop wriggling his behind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:

:madwife: Before I go any futher, I respect that you're entitled to your opinion but......:madwife:

depu_Bono19.jpg

Even though I think Bono does look better with longer hair, IMO he otherwise looks as hot as he ever has!! :drool: It could be that I've been a U2 fan for 19 years and I'm just two years younger than Bono and grown old with the band, put on a few pounds myself and have a few more wrinkles than I did 10 or more years ago, but do I let any of that stop me from jumping, shouting, singing, dancing and screaming my head off during U2 live concerts?!? Hell NO!!! :lol:
Bono's 'booty' shaking is all part of the U2 live experience and I know I'm not alone in hoping he NEVER stops!!:rockon:

You are for sure not alone!!

I'm 26 and I think he looks way sexier now than he did in the JT era. That pic is the perfect example. Very sexy.

when was the last time johnny depp wriggled his behind in such an obnoxious way?

U2Man said:
then stop bringing the poor soul into this conversation.

He was merely one example of a rockstar/celebrity over 40 who is still considered to have sex appeal....
Seeing as I was refuting your comment that Bono is now too old to act as he does.

While he's not my cup of tea, Jon Bon Jovi fits the criteria too: older, shakes it, and is still well loved by the ladies.

well maybe bono should stick to singing and bon 7ovi should stick to wriggling his behind for the ladies. then everything would be fine.

U2Man said:
well maybe bono should stick to singing and bon 7ovi should stick to wriggling his behind for the ladies. then everything would be fine.

U2man when Bono is shakin it just look at Edge , Adam or Larry ,
that will keep everyone happy .

u2trinity said:

U2man when Bono is shakin it just look at Edge , Adam or Larry ,
that will keep everyone happy .

how can i do that when the camera is on bono and only bono?

^^ Just remember that 'the camera doesn't lie' and he MUST be good at butt wiggling if even the camera wants to see it!!! :drool:

Devlin said:
Hey, leave B-man alone! His inability to dance is cute. And so is he. Admittedly, I watch this buttshaking thing with lots of humor - it isn't sexy because he canNOT dance - but it's cute. Like Edge's..whatthehell/was/that? dance.

I say shake on, Bono, shake on. And convince your friend Larry to join you. And Adam. Heh. (Now wouldn't that be interestin' :macdevil:)

Adam can dance better than Bono ;) , though nowadays it takes the form of bouncing on his heels or bouncing side to side on his heels.

heheh Adam can also do that 'pogo' dance. Gotta browse live video clips to see this.

Edge is a better dancer the Bono as well.

I've only seen a few seconds of Larry dancing with Edge, hehe both of them trying to lead it looked like. ;) Not sure about Larry's dancing skills or lack thereof.

U2Man said:

Avert your eyes during that time and focus on the music.

You miss certain things if you only watch Bono when he's not the only one on camera.

Next time you're watching a live U2 video, look at what's going on in the background.

You can always watch how Edge or Adam play, and study their guitar and basslines, watch Larry mouthing something while he's drumming, is he singing along, counting? I dunno.

You could become a guitar/bass geek and try and see how many different instruments Edge and Adam play on a given concert, while Bono's wiggling his behind you can make a written note of which instrument is being played.

I lost track of how many on Popmart Mexico video but I wrote it down somewhere.

Adam has some expensive stuff! Edge could open up a guitar museum. Larry sometimes puts pillows in his bass drum. (yeah I have a general idea of why they're there, for the sound, but it's still kinda funny). Does he buy brand new pillows for his drums or does he use ones off his own bed?

See, plenty of things to think about to distract your attention away from Bono's butt wigglin.

Last edited:
U2Man said:

:shocked: OMG, you are now officially more PLEBAn than I AM!

I mean, I noticed Larry in that Butt shaking moment from Buenos aires, even noticed he wasn't drumming, and then started drumming while Bono was shaking it....

damn... you're a good PLEBAn if you only see Bono in it!

So ok as long as you're twisting my arm... more ass gifs!

bonobabyclimbsmovieu2granny.gif

(credit to u2granny I believe)

10 pages... U2Man created a monster.. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom