Bono should stop wriggling his behind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
bonomovesclimbing1.jpg
You know, there's a certain picture of Ewan McGregor lying on a fence that makes me wish I were a fence.

This one makes me wish I were a fence post.

:combust:

U2Kitten said:

No need to stop drooling over Depp! Yes, there are many male celebrities over 40 who still look as good as they did at 27. Unfortunately, Bono is not among them. So he should stop shaking his butt. Now, if Johnny Depp is still hot at 60, he can shake on forever. It's not the age, it's the mileage. I've seen 25 year olds who need to stop or never start it, and I see guys older than Bono who can go for it. But Bono has completely lost all of his looks and sex appeal and should settle for being a middle age crooner and politican. He's got no hair, he's got a flabby body, wrinkly face, and looks like a wino. It gives me no pleasure to say this, having drooled over him for years, but it's true. Unless he wants to invest some of his millions in bringing his looks back, give up the sexy act, it's over, baby.

:yikes:

kellyahern said:

:lmao:

That's why he needs to continue to shake it, because it amuses me to no end :wink:.

I told myself I wasn't going to post in this thread, thanks Souly :shifty:.

As long as he doesn't dance.

Middle age never looked so good on ANYONE as it does for Bono and his bandmates!!! As a 40+ (& fabulous!) PLEBAn, seeing him looking sooooo hawt gives me hope that I am not over the hill either.

As for his fine arse...oh, shake it, shake it, baby!!!

U2Kitten said:

No need to stop drooling over Depp! Yes, there are many male celebrities over 40 who still look as good as they did at 27. Unfortunately, Bono is not among them. So he should stop shaking his butt. Now, if Johnny Depp is still hot at 60, he can shake on forever. It's not the age, it's the mileage. I've seen 25 year olds who need to stop or never start it, and I see guys older than Bono who can go for it. But Bono has completely lost all of his looks and sex appeal and should settle for being a middle age crooner and politican. He's got no hair, he's got a flabby body, wrinkly face, and looks like a wino. It gives me no pleasure to say this, having drooled over him for years, but it's true. Unless he wants to invest some of his millions in bringing his looks back, give up the sexy act, it's over, baby.

:drool:

Hey, leave B-man alone! His inability to dance is cute. And so is he. Admittedly, I watch this buttshaking thing with lots of humor - it isn't sexy because he canNOT dance - but it's cute. Like Edge's..whatthehell/was/that? dance.

I say shake on, Bono, shake on. And convince your friend Larry to join you. And Adam. Heh. (Now wouldn't that be interestin' :macdevil:)

U2Man said:

Quick call the doctor!!!! U2Man is coming down with a full does of Plebanitis!!!

Mwahaha - there's no turning back for him now.....he wants to be like us....he just needs to admit it!!

:lol: bonocomet!

Souly said:
Like a tipsy flamingo :drool:

:lmao:!

U2Kitten said:

*shrug*
Too each their own, my dear.

There are those (shocking, I know) who think dear Johnny is past his prime too.
(and I'll just say here and now, they really should get thier eyes tested :p )

You don't want em, it's just more for me. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom