Bono - Sexiest Man Alive!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Hey,

After going thru the posts on this forum and watching and listening to U@, Bono has indeed got to be the Sexiest Man in the world!! The only hitch: Why hasn't he ever been even mentioned in People Magazine's Annual List of Sexiest Men??? Grr.... to me, Mr Sex on Legs in so much hotter than Jude Law, Ben Affleck and Eminem (pssshhhh) combined!!

Lil'Bono said:
Cause people who read that magazine wouldnt know a real man if they seen one, us educated people here in pleba land do!:wink:

well said:up:

yes...apparently you cannot get into that magazine if you are a real man.:madspit:

We don't need that magazine to tell us Bono is the sexiest man alive:combust:

I'm actually more proud he made Times person of the year:nerd: :heart::drool: thats pretty hot in my mind:drool:

My perception is that People mag. tends to pick men of a "generic" nature. This lets Bono out, since he's anything BUT generic! Of course, I may be biased.:wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Ah, but he was one of People magazine's sexiest men of 2005. He was in the smart guys section. Sex + brains :drool:

True, and indeed a great combo. But would the cover and a centerfold be too much to ask?:wink:

it's because Bono's much too sexy for the magazine :drool:

if he were to be mentioned, it'd be too much coverage. they fear the other men losing their titles as attractive because Bono will out-hot them. :D

Whoa! Wait a minute! I wouldn't be ready for that! We've seen him near naked - but hey, if you could handle that, more power to you :giggle:

irishdove said:
Whoa! Wait a minute! I wouldn't be ready for that! We've seen him near naked - but hey, if you could handle that, more power to you :giggle:

Believe it would ofifically do me in but I would go out EXTREMELY happy! :wink: That man should come with a caution sign,hehe. The bubble bath picture will do for now though :drool:

SimplyConfused said:
Bono's the sexiest thing to have ever walked this Earth. Damn he's hot, so sexy and I'll shut up now or I'll never shut up.

I love that picture of him in the bubble bath, as the Fly. OK, I'll stop now.

This one's for you....

bathtub.jpg

What's that saying about a picture and a thousand words?! :drool: :tongue: :combust: :evil:

BonosBaby12 said:

Believe it would ofifically do me in but I would go out EXTREMELY happy! :wink: That man should come with a caution sign,hehe. The bubble bath picture will do for now though :drool:

did you know he has been taped naked before?? completely his own idea, okay his idea was pulling his pants down, he might've forgotten he wasn't wearing any underwear, but still... :drool:
want...that...tape!
read it here.. :
http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/face/2.html

Dismantled said:
^um:lmao::huh:

is that real?

even if it isn't...:combust:

well it is an article on an official site... but it's a psychic, so that might be a bit rubbish... but I so hope that it's true and that I can lay my hands on that tape! or at leaaast pictures eh! I wonder what B's comments on this would be anywayz...

Galeongirl said:

well it is an article on an official site... but it's a psychic, so that might be a bit rubbish... but I so hope that it's true and that I can lay my hands on that tape! or at leaaast pictures eh! I wonder what B's comments on this would be anywayz...

what wouldn't i give to see the pics.... seriously...id give my eyes, my arms n legs ... oh wait i was saving all this for Bman himself, haha...

*is embarassed by own qoute and runs away*

Babydoll said:

what wouldn't i give to see the pics.... seriously...id give my eyes, my arms n legs ... oh wait i was saving all this for Bman himself, haha...

*is embarassed by own qoute and runs away*
well I think you'd need your eyes.... so I'd give anything except them... :drool: not that I'd survive it, so it won't matter much afterwards...

Galeongirl said:
well I think you'd need your eyes.... so I'd give anything except them... :drool: not that I'd survive it, so it won't matter much afterwards...

Hahahah.... so I thought I was the only one totally, completely and crazily obsessed with this man... turns out I'm not! Kinda relieved to know that... But hey, I got competetion!!

:)

Babydoll said:

Hahahah.... so I thought I was the only one totally, completely and crazily obsessed with this man... turns out I'm not! Kinda relieved to know that... But hey, I got competetion!!

:)

Oh yeah you sure enough do! :evil: I remember reading before where Bono stripped down to nothing during an interview,lol. Damn why couldn't that writing assigment have been mine?! Well maybe because I would just stare and become totally speechless? :lol: Wow what a sight that that had to be! :combust: :faint: :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh yeah you sure enough do! :evil: I remember reading before where Bono stripped down to nothing during an interview,lol. Damn why couldn't that writing assigment have been mine?! Well maybe because I would just stare and become totally speechless? :lol: Wow what a sight that that had to be! :combust: :faint: :drool:

Haha... you'd stare and become speechless, and faint, combust and drool... Know what I'd do? I'd USE my eyes, hands, arms and legs that I've been saving up :evil:

*is embarassed by own quote and runs away again*

dismantled... (or anyone who can or has it).. could you post a bigger version of your avatar? :drool: :wink: i simply loooooove it. heh

BonosBaby12 said:

stare???? stare?????? hmmmm how about I'd friendly ask him to come with me to my hotel room very near by....... ok the restaurants loo is good enough even! hell I'd jump right on his lap there.... Chest :drool:
oh and I am indeed obsessed, insane, moronic, and very very much in love/lust with Bono... and I am proud of it! who couldn't love that gorgeous hunk of a man with the pretty furrchest and the most beautiful eyes in the world.... :drool: I better stop now before I start blabbing untill tomorrow!

Galeongirl said:

stare???? stare?????? hmmmm how about I'd friendly ask him to come with me to my hotel room very near by....... ok the restaurants loo is good enough even! hell I'd jump right on his lap there.... Chest :drool:
oh and I am indeed obsessed, insane, moronic, and very very much in love/lust with Bono... and I am proud of it! who couldn't love that gorgeous hunk of a man with the pretty furrchest and the most beautiful eyes in the world.... :drool: I better stop now before I start blabbing untill tomorrow!

I'm like that. All my mates think I'm insane. Something to do with and age difference? Pffft!! Only 31 years! And age is only a number. This is Bono we're talking about here. So what if he's 32, 65 or 89? He'd still be hot. Look at Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Bob Geldof (that last one... my friends think I'm even stranger...).

SimplyConfused said:

I'm like that. All my mates think I'm insane. Something to do with and age difference? Pffft!! Only 31 years! And age is only a number. This is Bono we're talking about here. So what if he's 32, 65 or 89? He'd still be hot. Look at Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and Bob Geldof (that last one... my friends think I'm even stranger...).

HAH Im more of a chance than you are, me and B only differ 29 years :lol:
and hey, I can dream right???
my friend who teases me most with it is a sexless nerd so he shouldn't be talking at all... :) and he likes u2, he just denies it! but how else could you explain his parents have a shitload of u2 cds, and he listens to them ocasionally, he has some u2 on his mp3player..... how hard is it for a guy to admit something??????

and I so agree with you, I don;'t care if he could've been my dad... I still think he is the hottest man in the world and the most beautiful man with the most beautiful heart, so Bono bashers, EAT THAT!
hmmm and I still think THE bathtub picture has way too much bubbles...... :drool:

Galeongirl said:

HAH Im more of a chance than you are, me and B only differ 29 years :lol:
and hey, I can dream right???
my friend who teases me most with it is a sexless nerd so he shouldn't be talking at all... :) and he likes u2, he just denies it! but how else could you explain his parents have a shitload of u2 cds, and he listens to them ocasionally, he has some u2 on his mp3player..... how hard is it for a guy to admit something??????

and I so agree with you, I don;'t care if he could've been my dad... I still think he is the hottest man in the world and the most beautiful man with the most beautiful heart, so Bono bashers, EAT THAT!
hmmm and I still think THE bathtub picture has way too much bubbles...... :drool:

We can all dream... My friends say he could be my grandad. I say that his eldest is a teenager. And they use 'teenage pregnancy'. Pfft!!

errrrrr.... don't get that...
anywayz I'm Jojo's age.... but I wouldn't want him to be my dad! Hell nooooooooo, it would be very very bad to be in love with your dad...
how about cloning him??? A clone for each PLEBAn :D

Back
Top Bottom