Bono Self portrait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vira

Babyface
Hi!

This photo is from the Elevation tour in Montreal...Bono came up to me and took my camera right out of my hands! He took a little walk around the catwalk with it, and then returned it to me...

When I went to develop my film the next day and saw THIS picture, I nearly passed out!!

a0d12a12.jpg

I realize it's not the most flattering pic of him - but it's still pretty cool!!!

Vira

zooperson said:
weird glasses. iv'e never seen um before. never the less, cool experience for you :wink:

actually, he took those glasses from some guy next to me and put them on....after Bono did his little walk around the catwalk, he threw my camera towards me, but he ended up throwing the sunglasses in a totally different direction, so I don't think the guy ever got his glasses back!

sweetie said:
:lol: Its just like something a buddy would do to you. Take a weird up close picture of himself. He's just so cute!

Do you ever wonder if he thought to himself the next day "wonder what that fan thought of my picture"

lol! I did think about that!! I'm going down to NYC this weekend for the show and part of me wants to bring along this picture just in case I meet him when he arrives at MSG for soundcheck...but then again...what would I say to him?

vira said:

lol! I did think about that!! I'm going down to NYC this weekend for the show and part of me wants to bring along this picture just in case I meet him when he arrives at MSG for soundcheck...but then again...what would I say to him?

Ooooo! Do it!!! Mount it on some matting for framing and have him sign the outside. I'm sure he'll either a) remember it or b) ask you for an explanation. Either way it'll be a great experience!!!

sweetie said:

Ooooo! Do it!!! Mount it on some matting for framing and have him sign the outside. I'm sure he'll either a) remember it or b) ask you for an explanation. Either way it'll be a great experience!!!

lol! you know what? I think I'll do it! Wish me luck! I'll let you know what happens...

vira said:

Do it for sure! hmm just ask him ..recognize this sexy beast?:giggle: :drool:

Awesome pic!

sweetie said:

:up: :dancing: Yay! Please let me know. Where are you seeing them?

I'm going to New York to see them at MSG this weekend - I have seats up in the 300s though... then I'm going to both shows in November when they come to Mtl - I have GA for the first show, and section 102 I think for the second show...This is the first time I didn't pay outrageous prices for tix! I got NYC and Mtl through the presale, and the second Mtl show through a friend who had an extra ticket. I guess if I don't manage to meet them in NYC , I'll have another chance in Montreal since they're playing on the saturday, then they have all sunday off, then their second show is the Monday night...

Back
Top Bottom