Bono sang With or without you to us !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonolady

The Fly
Holland, one and a half hour flying from "Bubblin'
We are still on cloud nine after the Gelsenkirchen show!!!! It started all in Brussels on the 10th, Angel of Dublinand me prepared ourselves by making a flyer with the pic of our Bono meeting last year at HQ. The text said: U promised us 2 dance.
We were at the B stage, and Bono came laughting at us, he enjoyed it.

In Gelsenkirchen :bono: :drool: :hug: he walkes straight up to us after Beautiful day, laughed on his way to us and stopped in front of us. His way of saying hello. We enjoyed the whole show !!!! It was mindblowing !!!!
When he started With or without you, we just felt that there was chemistry, it has been there all evening. He started to walk from the stage at our side and I just knew by then.....He came and sang te song to Angel of Dublin and me, he alternately had eye contact with Angel or me. It was so intens !!!!
Then he got on the little platform in the audience, everyone grabbed his hands and legs, and we must say we enjoyed that part !!! Then he released his hand and turned to me and took my arm/hand and carresed my arm and went up to my hand, he carressed my handpalm, took my fingers, looked me straight into the eyes and he sang : I can't live.....with or without you......:combust: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!
With his other hand he grabbed his shirt and pulled it a little more down, so you could see more of his chest ...ahum..... :shocked:
Then his fingers slipped very slowly out of my hand and finally he gave a wave kiss to us !!!!!!!! What a dream !!!
We both are still impresed about everything........

He definitely is the sexiest man in the Universe !!! :drool: :combust:

Pics will follow .......

Last edited:
WOW!!:combust: what a great experience!!I think I would faint if that happened to me
flauwvallen.gif
congrats ladies!:applaud:

Last edited:
:ohmy: Damn - this would be the first thread I walked into tonight... Is it hot in here or is it just me??? :D

I hate you. 'Cause it wasn't me....:sad:

No, I don't hate you; just envy the hell out of you, you lucky dogs. :applaud:

oooh WOW that is awsome!! What lucky girls!! :applaud:
WHAT DO WE WANT? .. PICTURES!! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?!!
NOW!! NOW NOW NOW!! :wink:

Omg,I can imagine you wont be coming down from that cloud for a very loooooooooooonnnnnnggggggg time! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom