Bono"s Christmas gift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some confidence... he seems to lack so much of it

:wink:

Hmmm... Boys are so damn hard to shop for... :madspit:

Some sunglasses. He doesn't have enough of those...

Let's see... I bought 4 different versions of HTDAAB, the iPod, the digital box set, a U2.com membership ("and a partridge in a pear tree"). I will be also be shelling out for concert tickets next month - and Bono wants a CHRISTMAS GIFT?!?!?! :censored:
Sheesh. :wink:

Seriously, no gifts for Bono this year.
I'm mailing myself to Larry! :tongue:

I would give Bono the only thing I think would really make his Christmas merry and bright - the end of extreme poverty in the world.:yes:

After that, maybe a hug and a kiss on the cheek from me.

Great thread - let's see some more ideas!

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Some of those hypnosis tapes -- so he'll quit smoking! A book of poetry by Brendan Kennelly. And if money was no object, a paid holiday in a swanky hotel on some remote island where no one would know who he was.

And I'd give him a great big hug, and a "thank you for all that you do."

This is a great idea for a thread. We should do one for the whole band. :)

I met Bono during the Heart of America Tour a couple years back and I gave him a Christmas card thanking him for everything and an Elvis Christmas Ornament, which he seemed to love. Except he thought it was a badge. :lol:

After being a fan for over twenty years and shelling out countless oodles of cash on U2 cassettes, CDs, videos, DVDs, concert tickets, and other assorted U2 swag, I think I'm gift enough!

However, I wouldn't mind giving Bono some of my delicious, home-made chocolate chip cookies. Only thing is, he has to actually eat them, not put them in front of his eyes like a big mo!

sweetie said:
I think we should create a PLEBA care package for Bono and put all of the suggestions in the box. Including kakvox :wink:

LOL..imagine when he opens it...pulling out socks, pix of Robin, sunglasses...and whoa!!

I'd like to volunteer to deliver the package in person. I mean, it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. :D

I would get him an air plane ticket to St. Louis to preform at my school.

Think of how happy that would make m-him! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom