Bono red shirt, Adam blue jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
83166a67.jpg

I think this might be the cover. Possibly, maybe.

Last edited:
I have already pre-ordered this book on amazon.com.

I simply can't wait to receive it.

I LOVE that first book cover of U2 (although the "Gloria" one is very sweet). I think Bono looks TREMENDOUS - I think that pic captures a side of him that we may see too often but that smolders under his surface. :combust:

Thanks for this thread. :up:

Dude, Bono looks :censored: hot in that Mysterious Ways picture. AB Bono hair makes me melt... :combust:

The first picture is definitely from the Mysterious Ways video shoot. All of the clothes seem to match --

adam.jpg

larry.jpg

all.jpg

The book looks awesome - can't wait to check it out.

C. lambert , he was great in highlander :) About the first pic, that is one of the best pictures of bono i've seen. I like the look. Adam looks good too.

Last edited:
LMAO @ this whole thread!

At first glance I thought Bono looked a little nutso in that pic, but after looking at twenty or so times now, I agree he looks HAWT!!

But the comments from Miroslava and others are cracking me up. :lol:

trish0860 said:
LMAO @ this whole thread!

At first glance I thought Bono looked a little nutso in that pic, but after looking at twenty or so times now, I agree he looks HAWT!!

But the comments from Miroslava and others are cracking me up. :lol:
Good, I was starting to feel weird about finding him too hot. I've been looking at that picture a lot more than twenty times...

beli said:
a25010d1.jpg

Does anyone have any other photos from this photoshoot? If so, please post them. I'm curious.

PS I started a thread in PLEBA before Chizip :p

Adam looks good tho ............ :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: as always

Back
Top Bottom