Bono really IS everywhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamshazza

The Fly
Or at least his piccie!

I'm sitting here watching ESPN and there's a big poster type thing behind the guys talking about the NCAA basketball tourny (*GO CATS* - UK Wildcats that is
wink.gif
) and anyway, the poster thing has a bunch of people's faces and WHO'S do I spy but our BONO!

I just thought that was funny and wanted to share
biggrin.gif

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

Was it him in person or just a pic?

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

No, no...just a pic...it was just his head and it looked like a pretty recent pic - he had his purple shades on.

Just never thought I'd see Bono's pic on ESPN
smile.gif

It's not a poster, those are a bunch of cardboard masks on sticks...they do a kind of game show where one guy gets the mask and has to speak as that person for like 30 seconds...they did Bono on Grammy night. My husband flipped over to ESPN during a commercial and we laughed our asses off. They actually said great things about Bono. His mask is right above the Russian skaters who got the gold over the Canadians. They leave the masks there when they're done so I see Bono every night peaking out from behind the hosts
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
It's not a poster, those are a bunch of cardboard masks on sticks...they do a kind of game show where one guy gets the mask and has to speak as that person for like 30 seconds...they did Bono on Grammy night. My husband flipped over to ESPN during a commercial and we laughed our asses off. They actually said great things about Bono. His mask is right above the Russian skaters who got the gold over the Canadians. They leave the masks there when they're done so I see Bono every night peaking out from behind the hosts
biggrin.gif

ahaa!! that is so cool
biggrin.gif

Thanks! Now I know what that is all about

Originally posted by Ana:
I'd like to see Bono peeking out from my bedroom's window
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

*is scandalized!

The odd thing is that if you really saw some guy peeking in your bedroom window, you'd be dialing 911 faster than Bill Clinton would be hitting on an intern.

Police: All right, bub, let's go!
Bono: But officer... she said she wanted me to peek into her room!
Police: Yeah, yeah... tell it to the judge ya perv!

The show is called Pardon the Interuption and it is on ESPN weeknights 5:30 EST and I think 8:30 PST. I saw it again last night
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-14-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom