Bono reading Yeats in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
bonodublin2.jpg

who is this woman and why is she ignoring our Bono? :tsk:

lovely! thankyou so much for these pics! i honestly don't know what i'd do without my daily fix of bono news, u2 news, pics, etc.. you guys are great! :applaud:

JCOSTER said:
He looks so great in colors...:drool:
Thanx everyone for posting the pixies. :wink:

I agreeeeeee:wink: :wink:
Thank you very much for the pics!!!!!:drool: I love when he wears his pink shirt and now the purple one!!!! :drool:

JanuaryStar said:
How I wish I was in Dublin... :sigh:

Actually...I *was* in Dublin last Sunday. None of the guys came to see us ( they must not have known my family and I were in town; they'll be so disappointed when they find out LOL) so we went to Killiney Beach. It was fun to see Bono's house, but again, no waves from a window or anything. :sigh: Was he even in town?

It was a gorgeous sunny day so we had fun anyway. There were smooth, rounded rocks all over the beach and I brought a few home.

I didn't really expect to see him, of course, but a girl can dream. :giggle:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: if you've a day..... I'm a wee bit busy today with all the extra stuff with my graduation, but tomorrow I'll be able to do that :D

:drool: oh man, I love it when he wears purple! pity those watermarks I cannot work with since they alter the shape of the thing it prints over...

Gg , your graduating ?
congratulations !!! I hope you have a wonderful ceremony .

:wave: :hug: :applaud:

Bono's by no means a fashion guru, but any colour would've looked better than orange. Granted, I'm biased because the orange shades are my least favourite ever. Pink, blue, or especially green would've been awesome :drool: He rocked the purple shirt + green shades look very well in 2005 :)

I combine purple with red, pink and orange all the time. :huh:
My hair is shiny red, my favourite color is purple.
Some people may cringe but I love it.
I am totally okay with Bono's looks and love the fact that he finally decided to wear something other than black again. He looks good.
I liked the green glasses as well but I think they are too big for him now that his hair is short.
By the way, looking at the photos and videos from Germany/G8/Rostock concert again, I am 100% sure that Bono had dyed his hair for that occasion, because it's dark and he doesn't have grey spots.

Galeongirl said:
pity those watermarks I cannot work with since they alter the shape of the thing it prints over...
Actually, I think they only create the illusion that they do, by putting the areas of light and shadow around the letters. The space within seems untouched.

....Now how much do you ladies love me? ;)

bonopurplelovely.jpg

Dewatermarked and beautiful :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Actually, I think they only create the illusion that they do, by putting the areas of light and shadow around the letters. The space within seems untouched.

bonopurplelovely.jpg

:drool: oh momma... you're right :bow: oh my dewatermarking goddess :bow:

:flirt: will taht do? :kiss:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonopurplelovely.jpg

i :heart: you.... i knew you could do it!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

With the white hot intensity of a thousand suns!

(Which is nowhere *near* how much I love Bono, but, well, sorry! :wink: )

Thank you!!! :bow:

oh wow thanks so much for the pics (both the fresh and the demarked ones.) he is lookin great!

and comet, i'm with you. i :heart: purple & a rusty orange. that's actually the colorscheme of my bedroom!

'When You Are Old' and '...Clothes of Heaven' are two of my very favourite Yeats poems. I'd love to hear Bono reading them! They're both absolutely beautiful and his voice would suit them really well, I can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom