Bono reading poetry - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-03-2005, 05:40 AM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
lady luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,447
Local Time: 08:20 AM
where did you get this translation?
Unfortunately I can't Spanish, but I'm sure that Bono repeats several times "Escuchame, soy latino" (mispelled here, of course) and this means "Sorry, I'm latin".
Am I completely wrong?
__________________

lady luck is offline  
Old 01-03-2005, 05:50 AM   #122
Refugee
 
ultrraviolette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: somewhere in between
Posts: 1,102
Local Time: 02:20 AM
Could someone please send me the Spanish one and Bono Driving to midnight mass?

I'd very much appreciate it!!

ultrraviolette@yahoo.com
__________________

ultrraviolette is offline  
Old 01-03-2005, 05:51 AM   #123
The Fly
 
BONO´S LOVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart, the skin, the bones, the flesh, the blood and the soul of Bono
Posts: 77
Local Time: 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lady luck
where did you get this translation?
Unfortunately I can't Spanish, but I'm sure that Bono repeats several times "Escuchame, soy latino" (mispelled here, of course) and this means "Sorry, I'm latin".
Am I completely wrong?
Lady Luck what he say is "Escuchen sus latidos" and that means "Listen their beats", latido=heart beat
but is understandable your mistake cause "latido" sound so alike to "latino" and his ponunciation is not perfect (but is so sweet anyway).
BONO´S LOVE is offline  
Old 01-03-2005, 05:56 AM   #124
The Fly
 
BONO´S LOVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart, the skin, the bones, the flesh, the blood and the soul of Bono
Posts: 77
Local Time: 04:20 AM
and I did the translation. my first language is spanish cause i´m from Argentina.

and I can to assure you that he does not say "soy latino"
BONO´S LOVE is offline  
Old 01-03-2005, 06:03 AM   #125
The Fly
 
BONO´S LOVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart, the skin, the bones, the flesh, the blood and the soul of Bono
Posts: 77
Local Time: 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ultrraviolette
Could someone please send me the Spanish one and Bono Driving to midnight mass?

I'd very much appreciate it!!

ultrraviolette@yahoo.com
Check your mail
BONO´S LOVE is offline  
Old 01-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #126
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
lady luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,447
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BONO´S LOVE


Lady Luck what he say is "Escuchen sus latidos" and that means "Listen their beats", latido=heart beat
but is understandable your mistake cause "latido" sound so alike to "latino" and his ponunciation is not perfect (but is so sweet anyway).
Didn't mean to offend you!
I apologise if I did!
LoL
lady luck is offline  
Old 01-04-2005, 03:45 AM   #127
The Fly
 
BONO´S LOVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart, the skin, the bones, the flesh, the blood and the soul of Bono
Posts: 77
Local Time: 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lady luck


Didn't mean to offend you!
I apologise if I did!
LoL
you DIDN´T offend me!

no need to apologize

i was just explaining the confusion, Ladi Luck

(But i´m not so good to write english )







BONO´S LOVE is offline  
Old 01-05-2005, 01:32 AM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
lady luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,447
Local Time: 08:20 AM
I think you're good -- I'm not english, but I have no difficulties at all to understand you!
LoL
lady luck is offline  
Old 01-05-2005, 12:44 PM   #129
The Fly
 
BONO´S LOVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart, the skin, the bones, the flesh, the blood and the soul of Bono
Posts: 77
Local Time: 04:20 AM
thank you Lady

you´re so
__________________

BONO´S LOVE is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×