Bono reading poetry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dutch Partygirl said:
Does anybody remember that poem he read on the Andrea Bocelli cd (was it Andrea Bocelli or was it some other opera-type guy?)?

That was so sexy... I've never really cared much for my mum's music collection until she said that she'd bought that cd... :drool:

Andrea Bocelli is an excellent opera-singer!
In his CDs, he mixes pop and opera... and it sounds soooo good!

the poem read by Bono at the beginning of the song called "L'incontro" (meaning: the meeting) is so sweet... it deals with a father talking ro his little kid!

very sweet!

Miroslava said:
Have not listened to it yet, but thank you in advance! :drool:

I have an mp3 of Baby Bono entitled "Driving to Midnight Mass" and then something else (a prayer I think) in Spanish if anyone is interested... not sure how widely available these were... :shrug:

ETA: :drool: I love this man...

Thank.you

:bow:

Hi, what can I do to have it, too?

LoL

Lady Luck

Miroslava said:
Have not listened to it yet, but thank you in advance! :drool:

I have an mp3 of Baby Bono entitled "Driving to Midnight Mass" and then something else (a prayer I think) in Spanish if anyone is interested... not sure how widely available these were... :shrug:

ETA: :drool: I love this man...

Thank.you

:bow:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

What can I do to have them?

if you could send them, this is my e-mail IAMJUSTGABY@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm a newbie.. just joined yesterday.. I've been looking all over for these tracks since forever.. please, can someone be super nice and send them to me?? or create another send it link?? I'd be forever in your debt. I missed my chance to hear them. :(

Thanks..

frost_orchid@hotmail.com

Nicole

Ps, If you enclose a snail addy I'll send you something nice in return.. :)

frost_orchid said:
I'm a newbie.. just joined yesterday.. I've been looking all over for these tracks since forever.. please, can someone be super nice and send them to me?? or create another send it link?? I'd be forever in your debt. I missed my chance to hear them. :(

Thanks..

frost_orchid@hotmail.com

Nicole

I sent you the God's laughter poem :wave:

frost_orchid said:

Thanks..

frost_orchid@hotmail.com

Nicole

I just send you the poem "The Mother of God"

Be welcome :wave:

Bono's Love.. Thank you so much for sharing that!
*hug* That was so sweet of you! :) I would have never got to hear these two without the kindness of you and Kellyahern, I can't ever thank the both of you enough!

x
Nicole

thank you, BONO'S LOVE - it (Bono's Love) lives in your heart. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom