Bono question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:

saks8-s.JPG

Please for the love of god go back to wearing these glasses. The red glasses are making him look like shit! They are way too big for his face.

Anyways, he is just so damn scrumptious in this pic. :drool:

Last edited:
Where is the above from? What occasion?
and does anyone have more pics from the rock and roll HOF ceremony? i loved the pic where jordan has her arm around him... so cute.

Babydoll said:
I wonder if he has any other piercings we don't know about... Hmm....:hmm:

He was once asked in an interview (don't ask which one though) if he had a 'prince albert', and he joked about it to be too heavy to carry around.
Then he got al little more serious and said he was a virgin in that area.

My understanding is that a prince albert is a piercing through the head of the penis, I believe through the urethra (sp?) and underneath. know what I mean?

Can someone confirm that????

I assume the too heavy part is Bono alluding to the size of his penis... you know, a large penis would need a large ring....

See, men are always men..... and don't we just love it? lol

On to another topic, can we confirm when the earing/s first made their appearance at all? Was it the Joshua Tree? I can't recall Bono with an earing of any description before that.

eeeeks!! a prince albert doesn't sound too comfy or nice. glad bono didn't do it. biologically though, is it possible for them to pass urine with something piercing the urethra like that?

imogen said:

On to another topic, can we confirm when the earing/s first made their appearance at all? Was it the Joshua Tree? I can't recall Bono with an earing of any description before that.

That's a good question. Did he have earrings during the Conspiracy of Hope tour? That might have been the earliest.
Where's U2 Kitten when we need her?

I don't think so, because I've seen other pics from '85 of both Bono and Edge with virgin ears :giggle:

Larry on the other hand has been pierced since baby U2!

MattFromNYC said:

what is that pic from? when and where?

It's an ATYCLB era pic; I'm not sure where it was taken--anyone know? We frequently use it as a good Bono rosary pic here in PLEBA.
*edited because I can't type*

Back
Top Bottom