Bono Poll: a video vs. video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
just bored tonight, so here's a random question for ya...

which Bono do you love more, from the If God Will Send His Angels video, or from the first One video (drag)?

Well B. is definitely quite cute in IGWSHA, but I gotta go with One. In or out of drag, lookin damn fine. Two words...

the Hair! :)

While IGWSHA is the best Pop video, any video with hair beats it out, so I'm going for the One drag, (Though the One bar is better)

DRAG BONO! duh.. :drool: ever seen how hot he/she looks there :drool: :wink:
example :drool:
bonodragcloseup1ti.jpg

if it wasn't for the chin, Bono could go for a woman don't you think :lmao:

also JCCOSTER.. I think your sig is wrong... it's I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to live,and when I'm flat on my back, I hope to feel like I did..

Last edited:
I have to go with IGWSHA Bono. his expressions and whatnot and his hair :drool:-able.

Plus, Pop-Bono was the Bono that made me unusually attracted to him.. :drool: :wink:

Bono in drag is even hotter, for some weird reason. I'ts prolly cuz he has such a sensual expression, the 'come do me' one.... he's so freakin confident of his sexuality that he looks all male and sexy even in drag! anyone agree?

Babydoll said:
Bono in drag is even hotter, for some weird reason. I'ts prolly cuz he has such a sensual expression, the 'come do me' one.... he's so freakin confident of his sexuality that he looks all male and sexy even in drag! anyone agree?

Yes. You are exactly right. Definitely all male. There's nothing feminine about that picture, that is what makes it so amazing.

Babydoll said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
perfect description!just perfect!
ok Bono, I will, now come hither! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom