Bono Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Today- Heralded technology, entertainment, and design conference - TED - today announced a partnership with BMW that will provide a ground-breaking, free video and audio podcast series featuring talks from the invitation-only Monterey-based event, including Al Gore, Bono and more than 30 other speakers in a format specifically edited for a wide range of media. The first six of the series - TedTalks - will be available today at www.ted.com/podcasts and through www.bmwusa.com/TED. (Jim Sulley/newscast

3624f594.jpg

U2democrat said:
By the time I finally get an iPod something new and improved will take the nation/world by storm :|

Haha! Yeah, that's why I STILL don't have an mp3 player or a car or a cell phone. I'm waiting for the iEVERYTHING - car (electric), cell phone, palm, computer, mp3 player, digital video recorder, and hi-res camera with 12x optical zoom, all-in-one baby!!

bonocomet said:
It says Feb. 24, 2005.

Monterey CA

oooh ....

thanks Gg!

:scratch: where's the date???? I never saw a date :huh:

oh I guess this is the old one >< I just searched the site... they never placed an update after the first round of videos! :madwife:

bonocomet said:
Is there a newer one then????

(The date on this one is at the very beginning)

well I assumed, that for the June 2006 thing, they'd have a recent one... :scratch:

:hyper: HE SAID SHINY!!!!!

ok shiniest... but still.... :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom