Bono pix from Atlanta--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone have pix of Bono from Atlanta? They were supposed to be posted on the Atlanta Constitution's web site but they were taken down by the time I got there. :scream: :scream: I can't wait to see them!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

There are some on Reuters. I went there and tried to post them but my computer froze up twice :banghead: I'll try again unless someone with a faster system beats me. Bono with long gold streaked hair :drool: :love:

Thanks U2Kitten! Here they are
2004-01-18T001907Z_01_ATL05D_RTRIDSP_2_PEOPLE-KING.jpg

2004-01-18T000636Z_01_ATL03D_RTRIDSP_2_PEOPLE-KING.jpg

:love:

The hair color thing is getting out of control. Are they trying to lighten it up so it's not as obvious that his stubble is grey? It's not working. And I hope his stylists give him a new hair cut before they release the new album, what ever year that may happen in...

On a more positive note, it's great to see him at such an event! :)

I love his hairstyle and color :drool: His face isn't looking any younger, and if his hair was short and gray he'd look 20 years older. He's still sexy. I like him like this. Keep it up Bono!! :)

Oh wow! I think he looks great! He looks good in denim......must get a copy of the Atlanta Constitution. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Sweet, Sweet Man...

bono Q said:
hey guys this pic was posted on a georgia news site related the the atlanta event underneaeth the pic it says :Bono becomes emotional during a program to promote the AIDS crisis in Africa
t_=5821581
what do you think about that

:sad: :( (the article http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=41704)

The picture that went along with this article has ME all teary eyed! I remember reading that when Bono was young, a coffee shop he used to go to before school was bombed a half-hour after he'd left that day. He might have been thinking back on scary times like those.

Such a sweet, sweet man... :heart: :hug: :bono: :heart:

I think what a great example of his humility. This is so important to Bono the emergency in Africa he often tries to keep the emotion seperate .. sometimes even for him it is all to much . I think this emergency and the sometimes lack of response breaks his heart.. Anyone who would ever question Bono's motives on this has never seen the passion in his eyes and the love in his heart that shines through , he is very genuine , I am humbled..

His sincerity and love for his fellow man just get's to him. He mean's everything he says and it's with him all the time and sometime's the despair for other's overwhelme's him.
Me too. :sad: Sending :hug: 's to Bono. :heart:

Edited to say: Beautiful words Katey. :angel:
and thanks for the link Bono Q.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom