bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greety

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hello Miss u2,I'm rather new here and maybe don't know my way around. I also would like to see your pics of Bono, but I don't get the snapfish-part?? Am I a complete dumbo??What is snapfish and can I access it? I'm not premium member?:confused:

First, this is in the wrong forum. You should have put it in PLEBANS or Forum help.

Anyway, snapfish has nothing to do with being premium, it has nothing to do with this site! Anyone can use it! You go to www.snapfish.com and sign up for an account. Then you can start uploading pictures saved on your computer to their site. After you have them uploaded, you can click on the thumbnails, get the url from the pic and post it here! How to post is another story. Get your account set up first and come back for more advice, I'm sure the thread will be moved by then. But you have to have pics already saved on your computer or you can't do it! All you have to do to save a pic is to right click over the ones you like, and click save when your computer tells you it's going into My Pictures.

Hi Gretty :)

I'm sure Emilie (miss-u2) will be more than happy to send you her pictures of Bono. If you sign up for Snapfish, there is an option of viewing your friend's accounts as well, which is what I think Emilie ment. Another option is available if you don't want to sign up for snapfish, and have MSN Messenger. I'm sure if you add Emilie to your friend's list, you can do a file transfer and view the pictures that way.

Regarding whether this is in the right fourm or not, I believe that it just needs to be merged into miss-u2's original thread, rather than being sent to Plebans or Fourm Help. :up:

Whoops. sorry. I didn't see what she was talking about in the other thread. I thought she meant what is snapfish and how to join cause that's what ppl are always asking:shrug: :reject:

Thank you all. Yes soulnation, my post was supposed to go into miss-u2's thread, I'm not so good at this.Thank you Emilie for sending the pics but where can I see them? :scratch: I'm really no good with computers but at least I try. I signed up with snapfish,but don't know how to view a friend's account. So please help and be patient with me:rolleyes:

Pics/Snapfish

Hey Miss U2
thanks for the explanation..I never knew about signing up to see this album too..SO thanks..Can I possibly see these pics also? I thank you..
Good Day
Take Care
KIM

Back
Top Bottom