Bono or Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe you need to have a posting frenzy to help you make up your mind either way.

I'll take the pro-Edge position...

3398645923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D545%3D523%3D3232545432%3C%3A%3Cnu0mrj

3399754723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A%3A3%3E23%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232546345739nu0mrj

Bonochick's right, though, you don't really have to choose, but if you can convince people to post tons of hot pics for you, everyone wins.

Well, you see I'm wierd. When I think sombody is hott in a band and there is another hott one, its just not right to like both in my opinion...told ya i was wierd. It's like having a boyfriend, you cant have 2. LOL. I know, its dorky but thats the way I am.

I always liked Edge better because he is more of the all guts no glory type of guy, unlike Bono who is the man of the media. Plus, Edge lays down some mean riffs. What would the band be without him? (Well, really, what would the band be without any of them?):huh:

arw9797 said:
I don't get why you'd have to choose. I love them both but for different reasons.

Absolutely!
I love Edge because he's the kind of man I've always been attracted to...quiet, thoughtful, gentle, very sexy in a subdued sort of way. I think the thing I love about Edge the most is that even now-as a world famous musician-he still comes across as a shy person who doesn't really understand, or care, what all the fuss is about.

I love Bono because of his passion...his willingness to bare his soul to the whole world, the fact that he's not afraid of his emotions, his fierce determination to MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE, his belief that one man fighting for what he believes in just might really be able to change the world. Bono inspires me in a way that very few people ever have. I admire him & respect him.

If they both ever come beating my door down asking me to marry them, THEN I'll choose one or the other...until then, why settle for one when you can have two?!?!:wink:

Edgespet said:
I think the thing I love about Edge the most is that even now-as a world famous musician-he still comes across as a shy person who doesn't really understand, or care, what all the fuss is about.

Exactly! He seems like a really sweet, nice, down-to-earth guy.

Originally posted by Edgespet
I love Bono because of his passion...his willingness to bare his soul to the whole world, the fact that he's not afraid of his emotions, his fierce determination to MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE, his belief that one man fighting for what he believes in just might really be able to change the world. Bono inspires me in a way that very few people ever have. I admire him & respect him.

:yes:. You took the words right out of my mouth. That's the reason he's my personal fave. Edge and Larry are right behind him, though. They're both cute and awesome in their own ways, too. And Adam's pretty cool, as well.

Originally posted by Edgespet
If they both ever come beating my door down asking me to marry them, THEN I'll choose one or the other...until then, why settle for one when you can have two?!?!:wink:

LOL, really (Bono asking me to marry him...*Slips off into fantasyland*).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel-
You marry Bono, I'll marry Edge & we can both live happily ever after!!:lol:
Too bad polygamy is illegal! I wouldn't mind being married to all four...one for each week of the month!! :wink:

No one can tell you who to like more...go with how you feel.If you can't choose,...then don't. :wink:

For years ,Larry was my favorite member of U2 and I still adore him. However, I became more attracted to Bono in the early 90's and now I think he is just beyond sensual...:drool: ..He is my favorite there is no comparison but I still like to peer behind the drum set to enjoy the stunning good-looks of Mr. Mullen...:sexywink: ...

For me,half of the members of U2 are great eye candy as well as being talented musicians. It does not get any better than that...so I say to you...if you can't choose between Edge and Bono.... no problem ...keep them both and you will have a U2 member for each arm...:tongue:

Last edited:
Its not right to have 2 boyfriends that know eachother. Edge and Bono arent my boyfriends, but if they were from different bands then I woudl like them both. Like, Roger from the who he is so hott and sexy and I am obbsessed with him. But Bono and Edge, I dont know, its wierd.

tiger_luver64 said:
Oh, I have that movie, dang he is so hott in it!

I think I may still have the poster of him where he's barechested wearing jeans and singing "Listening to You". That poster is older than you (no offence) LOL! :wink: :D
I think it's really cool that someone as young as yourself appreciates The Who! Rock on,tiger_luver64!!!
:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom