Bono on Webcast right now!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not surprised, but profoundly moved, again. I've even heard some of it before. But I will say, he's ventured into another realm. He's reminding the countries that professed to help the poorest countries of the world, that time is running out. It's time to anny(sp?) up. Are you willing to lay across the tracks?
On another note: There's alot to be said for "niceing people to death." Bono has that down as well. This was most remarkable experience to witness. :heart:

sue4u2 said:
I'm not surprised, but profoundly moved, again. I've even heard some of it before. But I will say, he's ventured into another realm. He's reminding the countries that professed to help the poorest countries of the world, that time is running out. It's time to anny(sp?) up. Are you willing to lay across the tracks?
On another note: There's alot to be said for "niceing people to death." Bono has that down as well. This was most remarkable experience to witness. :heart:

You're right, he does "nice people to death". I think that's part of his appeal. But honestly, I think he's getting better at this. He has incredible natural talent at it, but he's getting better with time. How far can he take it? A long way.

Scarletwine said:
How about the line "Who would want to wake up next to me?"

:drool: :drool:

:lol:...I got a kick out of that, too. :yes:.

And ramblin rose, yeah, I liked the part about being "niced" to death, too (oh, but wouldn't it be great if the world were exactly that way?).

He had such a unique way of presenting this stuff. I think that's the thing I liked the most about the speech.

Oh...and if Canada were to become the next superpower...hey, you guys up there haven't really done much to make me complain about the country, so...:shrug:. Why not?

Angela

Wow. "Are you ready to stand in front of that train? Because we know where this one is going."

I can't even think of a superlative to describe that. And I'm an English major.

I'm speechless.

I loved it when he referred to himself as an "identified foreign object". I love UFO jokes but I never thought of Bono as a UFO. That's so funny! I love his jokes!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom