Bono on tv at the Grand Prix!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
I've just been told that Bono has been on tv at the Grand Prix!

I knew it was too good to be true that he will be in Dublin oh well shattered dreams!!!

Anyone see it??

Like he was there last year with Ali and all the kids and Guggi's boys! More good pics on they way I hope!

guggisson-vi.jpg

It's in Monaco today

I saw it....I reckon Bono had had a couple of glasses of champagne cos he went off on this weird rambling 'story' about how he used to baby sit Eddie Jordan and give him pocket money and Eddie Jordan used to call him Uncle Bono

:laugh:

Last edited:
He told that same babysitting story about the Gallagher brothers once, guess he did a lot of babysitting;)

ANY PICS??!! :hyper:

I found Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Matt Damon

r298289787.jpg

So hopefully Bono's pics will show up soon!

It's already over, this guy won, Jarno Trulli

capt.mon11105231457.monaco_f1_grand_prix_mon111.jpg

*Shakes fist at the fates*

Dammit, that was even on TV last night at work.
Brain thought, "Gee, too bad Bono's in Dublin like he should be, because it would be swell to see him right now to get me through work."
Mrh. No such luck. *Kept looking for the yellow, too*

*edited because I can't bloody type and am not allowed to use normal markup language. :madspit:

Last edited:
on the babysitter note. when i was little my babysitters always gave me baths. if he was MY babysitter i would definately get very dirty before he came. or -while- he was there :reject: this is a good topic for a fan fic! or for a good fantasy

Queen Bee said:
Those were from last year, I think. :scratch:

Yeah, same hair, glasses, hat and shirt from last year. Thanks anyway.

You can tell in the little teeny pics Kelly posted that he's got on the straw hat and white clothes and his hair is longer! Some are bound to turn up, somewhere. If they do, PLEBA will find them:yes:

Queen Bee said:
Those were from last year, I think. :scratch:

ah feck! :lol:

Sorry about that! I thought they were new because they were dated May 22 nd 2004 and they are on the same page where the Brad Pitt and George clooney pics are :huh:

Last edited:
Oh yeah sites will make mistakes! I was noticing over on atu2 they have the meeting with Bill Gates listed as 2001 and the Super Bowl as 2002 even though they were only one day apart!! :der:

50890891.jpg

50890879.jpg

Well this is a new interesting look? I think he has managed to combine a few outfits here. The suit from the edge's wedding with the tie he wore in Africa along with his POP cowboy hat?

(But don't get me wrong, I'm one of those people that even if he was walking around in a black garbage bag and a red fro would think he looks great)

Last edited:
Thank you Rose! :love: :up: I never liked that hat, but he does I guess. I think he looks good, light suit for summer, nice long hair, he's in good shape! Edge is there too, cool!

I could only see 1, then both, then none, now they're back :huh: It must be a problem with the direct linking to the getty site and it will eventually go out and stay out :grumpy: so I uploaded them and am reposting Rose's pics in case that happens.

04gp-vi.jpg

04gp2-vi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom