Bono On Tv Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'M SO HAPPY!

they cancelled school this morning and i was all excited. i totally forgot bono was on the Today show though so i started cleaning up the house. i suddenly remembered and ran to my tv. a commercial came on and then "beautiful day" started playing. I CAUGHT IT JUST IN TIME! i saw the interview. how :drool: was bono in that brown suede jacket!?!? (and he even got the word bullsh*t passed the censors! GO BONO! :evil: )

~Angelfire~

(edited cause i can't spel..oops speel....ARGGG! S-P-E-L-L)

Last edited:
Has anyone watched it?

I had to leave for work about 3 seconds before he came on....of course I taped it but I haven't watched it....

Who interviewed him?

I got to watch it before I left for work and bringing my daughter to school this morning. My 9 year old daughter was funny, she was like "Who is that girl and why does she have her hand around Bono", it cracked me up! I enjoyed the part before the actual interview, showing Bono traveling during the tour. I didn't catch the part where he said bullshit.

u2sangel said:
Saw it too!It was great.I think Ashley Judd has a crush on our Bono!Who doesn't!!!!

I think she does, too.

I noticed that she looked rather flattered when Bono said that she was America's best spokesperson for this cause (something along that line, I have to watch that again).

Well, hey, if Bono said something like that to me I'd be pretty darn flattered, too. :D.

Ashley has a cute dog. :).

They bleeped the word out when I saw the bit from the show. I wonder why they didn't where some of you live?

Angela

u2sangel said:
Saw it too!It was great.I think Ashley Judd has a crush on our Bono!Who doesn't!!!!

LOL, you shoulda seen the way she kept looking at him in Nebraska, 'cus he'd sit there and listen intently to whoever was speaking and she'd turn and stare right at his line of vision and smile at him........

Moonlit_Angel said:

They bleeped the word out when I saw the bit from the show. I wonder why they didn't where some of you live?

Angela

I'm pretty sure the east coast sees it live (or probably a 6-second delay), and everyone else is seeing it an hour or 2 or 3 after it was taped - you're in Iowa right? SO you're an hour behind and they would have had to edit it. Still waiting to watch my tape....:sigh:

bonosloveslave said:
I'm pretty sure the east coast sees it live (or probably a 6-second delay), and everyone else is seeing it an hour or 2 or 3 after it was taped - you're in Iowa right? SO you're an hour behind and they would have had to edit it. Still waiting to watch my tape....:sigh:

Yeah, I live in Iowa...that's what happened. Stupid censors.

Eh. Oh, well.

LivLuvandBootlegMusic, Ashley did that in Lincoln?

Hehe, I probably would've done the same thing. :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom