Bono on TRL today at end of the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just saw this- they did a preview of the recording he organized of "What's Goin' On" for World Aids Day- apparently the funds of this is going to last Tuesday's disaster and will be released for sale October 23rd, on radios tonight.

But they will show the video today on TRL.

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

I just saw it. I didn't like the song, too much like the moany girl or boy group crap, but of course it's for a good cause and it was very emotional. Bono was beautiful!

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Bono was beautiful!

Isn't he always?
wink.gif

Yuck. TRL.
frown.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

OMG!!!!! I didn't even know about this ahead of time! I got home at around 4:30 and was like "Maybe I'll watch the rest of TRL...but I have a lot of research to do...I'll do it later.

I saw Jewel perform and then blah blah blah and then Carson was all "Marvin Gaye!" and I was excited. Maybe they'll have Bono...nah...

and then there he was! And i'm wearing my camo hat right now in celebration
smile.gif
They showed Bono so many times! He was the first face and the last face *swooon* and he was hugging ppl and being pretty and and and...*faints*

Did you see his shirt? But he didn't have man cleavage. Too much *meat*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Back
Top Bottom