Bono on the cover of "Uncut" magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonnevoix02

The Fly
Does anyone have the photo of Bono from the cover of "Uncut" magazine? It was relatively recent (within the past few months), but the photo was AB-era. If anyone has it without all the words on the cover, that'd be great.

This is not it, but it's very close.

flyposing.jpg

I use to have the pic your talking about, but I can't find it now. This is the closest I could find besides the one Becky posted. I'll keep looking for it.

bonoarmsdown.gif

kellyahern said:

Basically, they just took parts of Bill Flanagan's book "U2 At The End of the World" and pieced them together.
That's exactly what they did. It was really annoying. I wished I hadn't bought it; I've read Flanagan a few times and all the pictures are in Pleba anyway. :shrug:

Schmeg said:

That's exactly what they did. It was really annoying. I wished I hadn't bought it; I've read Flanagan a few times and all the pictures are in Pleba anyway. :shrug:

I wonder if they got Flanagan's permission - it was that close to plagarism I thought :| Sloppy jounalism :madspit:

sorry, don't mean to rant, but Schmeg is right, it's annoying :lol:

wow, great job...i wish that pic were available outside of the cover...imo, it's bono's best pic.

That is a great pic, but I wonder if anyone has posted the cover of Details magazine w/ Bono on the cover(late 90's i believe) Now THAT is hands down the best Bono pic ever! :drool: I'm gettin hot thinking bout it! heheh :combust:

kellyahern said:

I wonder if they got Flanagan's permission - it was that close to plagarism I thought :| Sloppy jounalism :madspit:

sorry, don't mean to rant, but Schmeg is right, it's annoying :lol:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so! I think there was a little credit in there, but no apologies for paraphrasing or taking stories out of order and context to stir up old rumors. :rolleyes:

My rant is over too now. :D

Back
Top Bottom