Bono on the cover of Sunday Mail Newspaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone have this paper? There's a whole spread inside :hyper:

frontpage.jpg

Yes, thanks one4u2, I was just going to post this request too.

PLEASE - if any of our U.K. friends has this edition of the Sunday World, post the article and pics here!

Especially that MAGNIFICENT one of Bono on the front cover.

Many of us would be VERY GRATEFUL.:yes:

Oh dear ... that picture ... must have .... can't ... speak ... going into no-picture shock .....

...medic....

As far I've I've seen, Bono is on the cover of all of the UK sunday papers today from the News Of The World to the Sunday Times. This great picture is used for one of the broadsheets.

Shit! It has a spread out inside?????????

I kinda looked at it this morning when i was at the agents, but then I settled for the Sunday Independent and Ireland on Sunday.

*kicks herself*

Ummm...Actually I could go over to Statoil and get a copy before it closes.... :hmm:

Got my copy of the Sunday Mail!!!! :love:

Isn't that so cool that the pic on the cover on almost EVERY paper is Bono!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud:

If you want, I think you can order these issues via mail order...the circulation department of the paper would handle that, and there should be at least an e-mail address for the back issues department on their website. Of course, it would be pricey!

But it's so good to see Our Man on the cover of papers...their circulations will surely go through the roof today!!!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Brilliant! Thanis for scanning it! :D

BTW, Micheal stipe is starting to scare me with all that blue paint over his mug. :|

It's not that scan - it's one from another paper (The Mail on Sunday - stupidly similar name). I'm sorry I didn't have the other one :(

I know it's probably stupid, but i've never even heard of that other newspaper before :huh:

:combust: ....i wonder if that Paper was in Canada? :hmm:...great scans tho thank you!!
And yeah why did Micheal Stipe paint is face with a blue mask?...kinda scary:huh: ..

angel_28 said:
:combust: ....i wonder if that Paper was in Canada? :hmm:...great scans tho thank you!!
And yeah why did Micheal Stipe paint is face with a blue mask?...kinda scary:huh: ..

The paper I think is from Scotland

The Sunday Mail is Scottish! It's our most popular Sunday paper, virtually! :wink:

BTW, Micheal stipe is starting to scare me with all that blue paint over his mug. :| [/B][/QUOTE]

Michael Stipe has scared me for quite some time (I love REM's music, though), so it's just as well I didn't see him with blue paint on his face--a bit too weird for me! :ohmy:

MsPurrl said:
BTW, Micheal stipe is starting to scare me with all that blue paint over his mug. :|

Michael Stipe has scared me for quite some time (I love REM's music, though), so it's just as well I didn't see him with blue paint on his face--a bit too weird for me! :ohmy: [/B][/QUOTE]

He reminds me of those girls in that Robert Palmer video :giggle:

Well, you can actually buy The S.Mail in lots of newsagents in the whole of the UK&i actually saw a copy of said newspaper in Essex on the weekend of the Twickenham gigs! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom