BONO on the cover of ROLLING STONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought another copy when I saw it at the grocery store today. Apparently my subscription ran out. Now I have one to cut up and one to save. And as I was sorting through the rack for the one in the best shape, I turned all the upside-down Bonos right-side up again. :yes:

I live in Vancouver, and FINALLY today I got my copy! I've been going to bookstores since the 20th, and looking frantically thru the shelves. They always had the Paul McCartney cover, but today after work they finally had the Bono edition! Wow. LOVE it!! :drool:

Souly said:

I haven't found it in Canadia yet. :mad:

They just stocked it at my local Shoppers yesterday. I'm sure you'll find it now. (I sure was sick of looking at those stacks of Paul McCartney covers. Not one of their best selling issues, I suspect.)

biff said:

They just stocked it at my local Shoppers yesterday. I'm sure you'll find it now. (I sure was sick of looking at those stacks of Paul McCartney covers. Not one of their best selling issues, I suspect.)

yeah, i kept seeing that cover as well. but i was happy to notice paul was wearing a white one bracelet on that cover shot....

if anyone would be able to send me a copy as well, that'd be really really great..

i even drove to our airport, but all they had was the german version :(

anjarw said:
if anyone would be able to send me a copy as well, that'd be really really great..

i even drove to our airport, but all they had was the german version :(

I tried to PM you, but apparently that's not possible. How do I reach you? I can send you a copy.

follower said:

Thank you very much for these scans nurse :up:.

And what a coincidence! The guy smiling in this pic (nope, not Bono, the other one :D ) is my friend Gustavo, who went to 2 concerts in Boston and 1 in NY. He´s brazilian, like me, and we live in the same town. He wrote me today to tell me he had met Bono at Times Square, last Oct 7th, and sent me a few pics. Now I´m gonna send this one for him. The guy will go nuts :wink:

MT

Leave it to Rlling Sone to get the location of that picture of Bono w/the fans that picture is outside the back of Madison Square Garden on 8th ave and 34th street...Times Square is on 42nd street between 7th ave. and Broadway

The picture on the cover of my subscription mag has a tear running down Bono's cheek, but my store boughten one does not.

Does anyone else's have that?

I can’t find this issue of the Rolling Stone magazine either.
I have a repeated back issue of the October 1st 1992 Rolling Stone, and the issue of the Time magazine dated March 4, 2002 (entitled “Can Bono Save the World?”). I’m willing to trade for one of these.

achtung.babie@gmail.com

Okay here it is. I only hope photobucket hasn't re-sized any of these!!

rsbono1.jpg

rsbono2.jpg

RSbono3.jpg

Last edited:
Scarletwine said:
The picture on the cover of my subscription mag has a tear running down Bono's cheek, but my store boughten one does not.

Does anyone else's have that?

Wait a minute, back up! Are you talking about the newest RS issue with Bono on the cover? There is a version with a tear on his cheek seriously???

Back
Top Bottom