BONO on the cover of ROLLING STONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoofred said:
Can someone post a scan of the cover, please?
In Europe we don't have this issue yet.

Please :sad:

a8c88e4b.jpg

it was bigger, but photobucket shrank it :huh:

Last edited:
I picked it up today and had to shelter it from the rain as I was exiting Barnes and Noble. Can't wait to stare at Bono pictures, erm, I mean read it! :flirt:

I just got this magazine at the store today and it was literally the last one they had! I can't believe it sold out in like 2 days!!! Usually they have tons. I looked all over and couldn't believe it was actually the last one.

I sat outside and read the whole interview. The part where Bono was talking about Edge and Ali made me totally tear up. It made me totally think of my own Edge & Ali I can't wait to show them the interview. :love:

I'm getting it tomorrow I hope! I called Indigo (Canadian type of Barnes and Noble) yesterday and they didn't have it yet. Hopefully they'll have it tomorrow.

IT'S KILLING ME!

got mine on Friday at the local drugstore, Rite-Aid

got to read it in the car while travelling to 2 other concerts. Gotta make the most of the time!!!

:drool:

I got it! The new RS @ Walmart and went to EarthFare to pick up some items & when I was in the line there was the ODE Magazine--Double Score this weekend! :wink:

does anyone else's copy have a weird flap glued on the left side of the cover. it matches up with bono's face, so it looks ok, but i'm curious of whats underneath.

marik said:
does anyone else's copy have a weird flap glued on the left side of the cover. it matches up with bono's face, so it looks ok, but i'm curious of whats underneath.

Yeah, that was on the copy I got at Barnes and Noble. I took another one that I wasn't planning on buying (that was ripped, anyways) and peeled a corner of it off. It's the same thing underneath. It's just some strange advertisement or whatever. Very stupid. I'm too afraid to peel mine off though, thinking it'll leave a mark...

The one I got in the mail has a big white sticker with my name and address right on his chin. I can't believe they did that. :mad:

Is this article available online? Or is it posted anywhere? I'm in the middle of Africa and we don't get Rolling Stones here. I don't care about the pictures all that much, I would just REALLY like to be able to read the interview. Sorry if I don't have time to look around too much, my connection is very slow... If someone could post it or send it to me via e-mail (elise.legault@gmail.com) I would be eternally grateful!
Thanks!

oceane said:
Is this article available online? Or is it posted anywhere? I'm in the middle of Africa and we don't get Rolling Stones here. I don't care about the pictures all that much, I would just REALLY like to be able to read the interview. Sorry if I don't have time to look around too much, my connection is very slow... If someone could post it or send it to me via e-mail (elise.legault@gmail.com) I would be eternally grateful!
Thanks!

Here ya go!! :wink: Enjoy the read! I am sure that you will.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/st...367755203&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1040

Here's part one of the podcast of the interview. I don't know when part two will be available.

h**p://communicator.maximail.virgilio.it/r.jsp?d=virgilio.it&wr=_unreg_33ephlgi&ws=3x66qb1y&e=virgilio.it&c=i779JggsjFKE2QXA27WrrlSlPzK82PFt30315

Back
Top Bottom