Bono on The Cover Of Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SummerLily said:

:no: U2Girl1978 I was just making a joke! The article WAS funny, as well as touching.

Just chalk my bad joke up to NyQuil; I've been fighting a cold.

See it's me, not you 'cause I even forgot to THANK Bono Online for the scans!

THANK YOU BONO ONLINE! I hope I got that right? I'm still kind of zoned out.

:hug:s to both of you!

ahh ok..

heh..sometimes my sense of humor is off. I apologize. :hug:

anjarw said:
here's that last scan cleaned up a bit :) if anyone feels like making a wallpaper out of that, please do so :sexywink: i'm not really good at it but would love to have one :)

q_bono_new.jpg

MUCH BETTER:drool:

Yup, I always get Q, every month and have been disappointed with their lack of U2 these past few months, so I was very very :D when I saw the cover.

I'm not liking Bono's hair though, errrr - it's all scraped back - the pic Bonofox1 posted is nice though.

I liked his quote "I'd make a cool Pope" - that made me laugh, and accuse me of reading Q too closely, but on the 'Bono Timeline' at the bottom of the interview, it says his bday is on the 20th May, which is wrong - get yer facts right!

Dulce de Leche said:
Who thought slicking his hair back would be a good idea?

:tsk:
Larry..:uhoh:

Anyway, thanks for the pics. :) Looks like I'll have to check for that issue!

Thanks for the scans!!! They look great :) (Except for well, that cover pic :giggle: :p ) thanks!! :bow:

Last edited:
Bono was on another list as #1 Ubersexual Male. It was in my paper yesterday. But whose picture do they put in there--George Clooney #2. Go figure.

Shy, maybe it means the same as living high on the hog which is what we say here in East Tennessee-basically means he's got it made & takes advantage of it.

Re: Re: Bono on The Cover Of Q Magazine

Miringeltje said:

On October 10th, he was wearing his hair in a pony-tail when he arrived at MSG before the concert.
There are fanphoto's out there, where you can clearly see this.
Since his hair is slicked back in both this picture as the one on the front, I assume it's in a ponytail there as well.
But because of the angle, we just can't see it.
I would have loved to have seen a side view of that.

Ahh I love Bono with a ponytail!! :drool:

Does anybody know where I can find pics of this? I'd love to see them.

Thanks for the scans!
I haven't finished reading the entire interview, but I love it so far. :up:

It's so nice to get to know a little more about Bono. I :heart: him.

Has anyone in the US been able to get this magazine yet--I have been to Borders twice & a local cd store that always has everything--both still have the December issue. :sad:

a promo shot for HTDAAB, the Bonotail meets the Bomb ^^
bonopigtail3yy.jpg

also there are a LOT of mistakes in the timeline!
notes,
20 may should be 10
original nickname, steinvicvonhuysemanbangbangbang!
he met ali in '72, and started to go out with her in '76 two weeks after the band formed(wich is another error since it's noted as '77)
the live aid thing is noted as walking in the crowd, instead of dancing with a girl, and apparently saving her life...
Achtung baby was recorded in 1990
Bono met the pope in 1999
and Bono wasn't the only one sueing their former stylist Lola Cashman, it was the whole band... and for more than a hat, also a pair of pants, silver earrings etc.

Q, next time, do your research!

I got mine at Tower Records today. I think that it is rediculous on how much it is. It was worth it, though.

Man when i first saw that scan I hollered a big WHOA!!!! :eek: THat is not the best picture but he is on the cover...awesome!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom