Bono on The Cover Of Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
er yeah thats cause there teaser thumbnails, there is a link above in a different color, which takes you to the gallery direct to the images... or u could just go to the gallery there in the last additions...

seajewel said:
not the best cover photo - looks like those dog pictures when they put the camera up against their noses - so cute ....

:lmao: you are so right :) :cute:

no worries peeps!!! i died when i saw it on the shelf and i just grabbed it and came home to scan them:)

I love the article:lmao:

he is walking around NYC unnoticed and that disappointed him:lmao: then he took his hoodie off and people were rollarblading into bushes and skateboarding into the lake:lmao:

this is my favorite article in a long time...lots of meaty info here...like traveling with a spiritual advisor...didn't know that..and how he feels about the time between the snap and the flash...nice work!

Are all the pages there? can't find the answer to the question which one could he live without...Irishness, God, was ithe third wealth?

U2Girl1978 said:

I didn't think this article was "funny" -- once you get past the headline that is :wink:

I thought it was deeply touching, especially the parts where you see that Bono is not afraid to go outside even though "hounded". I'm not sure Bono shouldn't have a bodyguard though? I think he should; that's just my opinion.

I like the part where he "runs" to John Lennon's "home" to pay Lennon his repects in "Bono's own special way". Love U Bono!

All we are saying is give Peace a Chance ~ John Lennon

kellyahern said:
Just realized that the photographer for the shoot (at least it says so on the first page) is Anton Corbijn :huh:

:ohmy:

Whoa.

Go figure:|

Thank you for the scan's, though! I think the last picture alone is worth me spending a few bucks on it:wink:

kellyahern said:
Just realized that the photographer for the shoot (at least it says so on the first page) is Anton Corbijn :huh:

Ditto Kelly! I noticed that the second time I read it. I noticed pic by Anton Corbijn?

It definately ain't Anton's best work :huh:

kellyahern said:

Maybe Bono has decided he no longer wants to be portrayed as a boy toy.:huh: :lol:

kellyahern said:

I think he was also the guidance counselor (I might be wrong on the position :reject: ) when they were at Mt. Temple. He also officiated at Bono and Ali's wedding :).

thanks, Kelly

:bono: Bono says: "I should have got balancing act of the year." :lol:

But it made me feel sort of sad for him!

But then I could just hear my mother saying, "Oh ya, I bet he's crying all the way to the bank." :cute:

Still can't figure what was up with Anton? :shame:

This was a great article thanks! Alot of very interesting bits.

One thing that stood out to me was Sinead O'connor speaking up about Bono having politician cock in his mouth. I think that is a bit harsh and I use to rather enjoy her. But as of late I feel like she is always speaking up against others, but yet not doing anything herself. So she can stand back and judge people who are out there trying to change things, but can't be bothered with helping out in a real way.

I loved how Bono didn't get all defensive and actually addressed what she had to say. He is ever the diplomat.

the bit about him going to see Lennon touched me as well. Made me wonder what will Bono be doing when he is 65. I hope somehow we will still be getting music out of him. :heart:

Thanks for the scans! I haven't got time to read the article just right now. Just want to say that I LOVE the last picture of him standing up in the black outfit. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom