Bono on SNL tonite!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the Tor rent for it (you have to register for that site...its free and easy :up: )
http://www. tor rentlounge.com/saturday-night-live-t96552.html?t=96552&highlight=brian+williams+saturday+night+live

(Take out the spaces)

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I got a couple of caps from the video on the website, hopefully it'll be on YouTube soon though:

snlcap1gp1.jpg

snlcap2om6.jpg

Oh my God, thanks for that! :lmao:

The expression on Brian's face says it all.

bonocomet said:

Thanks so much! (Is the sound timing off for anyone else, or is that just me?)

Yes, there is a small problem in the sound

I´m sorry :|

OMG Brian is so freaking amazing and the fact that he is such a shameless PLEBAn makes me love him sooooooooo much more! The meditation clip -- I was LMAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Loved that Obama was on it too!
Btw, did anyone catch the Department of Cat Outreach thing?

javiu2 said:

Yes, there is a small problem in the sound

I´m sorry :|

It's ok, no problem! I think Galeongirl said when that happens to her it sometimes corrects itself if you reload it, but if that's too much trouble don't worry about it. I was thinking I could convert it to a downloadable file to post here... so if we get the sound fixed, I'll do that :)

Thanks either way :hug:

All I can say is: oh dear. I will never watch Brian Williams the same way again....:)

bonocomet said:

It's ok, no problem! I think Galeongirl said when that happens to her it sometimes corrects itself if you reload it, but if that's too much trouble don't worry about it. I was thinking I could convert it to a downloadable file to post here... so if we get the sound fixed, I'll do that :)

Thanks either way :hug:

Cool!! :)

javiu2 said:

So were you going to try to re-upload it to see if the sound matches up better? :hmm: Otherwise I'll go ahead and do the one that's there now but it would be great if the sound matched a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom