Bono on RTE series Far Away So Close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can download real player vids, I do it all the time :hmm:

(but I don't live in Ireland :angry: )

Last edited:
:wink: nice try, already tried that... you gotta find a way to get around the area that way.. I think it's ip based, so perhaps if I get an ip changer it might work :hmm:

carolf said:
Hi
Hope this works!

243-2375007-512-288-1.smil

Um, that just looks like the end piece of the RTE link which noone outside of Ireland can view. Do you have a way to download or capture the file and upload it through something like you send it?

Dana

This is an edit of the stream that includes only the Bono portion:-

hxxp://r@pidshare.com/files/115731948/farawayupclose-181313-243.rm.html

:)

Monolithic said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I LOVE how Bono is having holes in his shirt sleeves so he can stick his thumbs through. :lol:

And btw: WELCOME! :wave:

Thank you so much!!! :bow: I like when he wears those shades SO much better than the orange ones.
That was great thanks!!

Monolithic said:

Thanks so much. :up: Had a little trouble downloading it to begin with has I couldn't can't see the damn code cat pics!:scream: But I managed to get it right on the third attempt! :wink:

Bono looking as lovely as ever! :drool:

Carol just sent me this...she is trying to help, so I don't know if this will activate the entire link, but...

Hi Margaret
Hope this works! I followed instructions from interference forum which said to right click on it and save the file.
hope it works!
Carol

out.php.smil

Dana!!!! Oh, Dana!!!

^ This link certainly doesn't work, it looks like the tail end of the original link.

What's wrong with the link originally posted? It's an RM file, but you can try to convert it if you don't have Real Player. Bono's part is about 4,5 minutes long and it's all that is in this clip.

Monolithic said:

thanks a LOT!

for those who do not understand how this link works, here it is again in an easier way :)

http://rapid share.com/files/115731948/farawayupclose-181313-243.rm.html

just copy the link, paste it in your browser and take out the space between rapid and share(the word is blocked out otherwise)

Wow, it took me several times to figure out that there are cats AND dogs behind the letters:huh:
Finally it worked (thanks much for the link) and I was completely distracted by his thumbs sticking through holes in his shirt:ohmy: I mean, I'm a runner and in the winter you sometimes wear shirts with extra long sleeves where you can put your thumbs through holes to keep your hands warm, but Bono's shirt really looks funny and the holes look selfmade:lol:

Yes, these cats and dogs are driving me crazy as well ... I entered wrong codes so many times because I couldn't figure out which animal was behind which letter. Stupid Rapid Share, why did they invent such a dumb system?

Back
Top Bottom