Bono on old 60 minutes segment stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
I was wondering how many people had seen this old clip of Bono on 60 Minutes, because I just got it recently and it's really good! :hyper: :combust: :cute:

You can download the file here

Here's a few ridiculously tiny stills, which was the best I could do with the quality of the clip. :reject: The video is so worth it though. :hyper:
bscap000.jpg

bscap001a.jpg

The lady doing the interview got to sit in with them in the studio while they worked on Stuck. :faint:

bscap002.jpg

Last edited:
neutral said:
Here's a few ridiculously tiny stills, which was the best I could do with the quality of the clip. :reject: The video is so worth it though. :hyper:
bscap000.jpg

What song is that? :huh:

I've been looking for a bigger better quality still of this interview for ages. No chance they could get bigger?:sigh:

Thanks for these just the same:)

Last edited:
It just goes to show how much better Bono looks without sunglasses. But yet he wears them constantly! :sigh:
I wish I could have seen this! I remember when it was on once, I had to go somewhere (and had totally forgot that it was going to be on), and missed it. :(

I completely stumbled upon this interview a few years ago just as it was starting. I turned on the TV and there he was! Good thing I always keep a blank tape in my vcr :D

:wink: :drool: Ah, gr-8 interview! Feeling like I missed my 'calling' here!:applaud: I love the pictures!! Esp. that one with the lady and kid..is it, they are getting an autograph? Looks like it!! How nice! Ahh-will have to check this interview out! :wink:

Re: Re: Bono on old 60 minutes segment stills

Leeloo said:

What song is that? :huh:

I've been looking for a bigger better quality still of this interview for ages. No chance they could get bigger?:sigh:

Thanks for these just the same:)

Not sure what song it is. :( They say in the interview that there were over 100 songs on that laptop, all for ATYCLB. :sigh:

If I find a higher quality copy or find a way to get better stills, I will definitely post it. I want them too.

Last edited:
forbonou2 said:
:wink: :drool: Ah, gr-8 interview! Feeling like I missed my 'calling' here!:applaud: I love the pictures!! Esp. that one with the lady and kid..is it, they are getting an autograph? Looks like it!! How nice! Ahh-will have to check this interview out! :wink:

ok just one more hehe

yeah... He stops to sign the autograph and asks the little boy what his name is. The lady said "Nicholas!. Bono said "You're Saint Nicholas, eh? I'm Saint Bono." :tsk: :laugh:

He also says "Vote for Bono!" when he's walking around later. :laugh:

I missed that interview when it was on, thank you so much for posting it! :bow::applaud:

Bono is so adorable in it, and I also love the little parts where she interviewed Larry! Especially that little laugh after he says "Sometimes I wish". He sounds like a little boy! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom