bono on new year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
is it true he skinny dips/swims in the sea each new years eve, as like a baptism to get rid of any sin or regret from the past year and start fresh for a new year.

Eek really???

Remind me not to go by the beach that's by his house on NYE, I don't want to be blinded by 2 moons
biggrin.gif

(ok ok I'm bad at jokes lol)

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

I read that I don't know if they still do it. They would write down all the stuff that bugged them and baggage from the last year that they wanted to unload and burn the papers in a fire.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Note to Self: Buy plane ticket to Dublin for New Years Eve. Just "happen" to be walking along the beach in Killiney at midnight.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Good for him........ No biggy, everyone goes about doing their own thing for forgivness...... Yet, I have to admit, that in particular would make me randy......... O behavvvvvvvvvvvve..... jk (dude, i don't wanna go to hell for making fun of ones way of getting close to god).
amna

Back
Top Bottom