Bono on my answering machine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
Alright so yesterday wasn't exactly the best day in my life...in fact this entire week was pretty bad but luckily God added a few things to cheer me up. I get back from class and I check my answering machine and i hear "hellooo? this is Bono! are u there? i'm just calling to say hi and see how u were doing. call me back" I was LMAO and my roomate was like "who was that?" it was really my uncle, he's always joking around and is freakin' awesome at making us laugh! it was just perfect timing b/c i really needed a laugh and it was odd that he called, being it long distance and all so they don't call too often, and i talk to them online, so it was extra nice to get a phone call from him. and then i got a letter from my awesome cousin who sent me a u2 patch/sticker (i luv u my cuz!)and...lol last nite at my exam i saw the kid who i had a crush on last semester. my friend says he looks like bono, which he's not a clone but he DOES resemble him w/the dark hair and blue eyes...*drool* so there's my story...time to check on the laundry...hope u gals are having a better week! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

A_155.jpg

U2_050.jpg

Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
"hellooo? this is Bono! are u there? i'm just calling to say hi and see how u were doing. call me back"

*cries* I wanna hear Bono on my answering Machine!!!! *pouts*

You have a great family Bonogirl10!!
smile.gif

And you know a guy who has ressemblance with the Bman!? I'm so fucking jealous *green of envy* I wish you the best luck with him!
You go girl!!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Bonogirl10:
"hellooo? this is Bono! are u there? i'm just calling to say hi and see how u were doing. call me back"

That's great! LOL

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

That's awesome. My fiance always impersonates Bono for me (but, not always in a flattering way!) I'm always like, "Do Bono for me Pleeeeeze!" and he starts talking to me in a really trumped up British accent. It's funny-I guess you have to be there.

Also, when Bono was at the World Economic Forum (which was being held across the street from my job) he would call me and be like, "Hello, this is Bono, I'm looking at you right now from across the street" and I would be all
rolleyes.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

LOL @ that....

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Back
Top Bottom