Bono on Meet the Press

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
meetthepress01.jpg

meetthepress02.jpg

meetthepress03.jpg

meetthepress04.jpg

meetthepress05.jpg

clarityat3am said:
And if you scroll really fast you can read his lips. :huh:

:wink:

:lmao:

I read the transcript online. My friend told me MSNBC will be re-airing the show at 10:00pm PST, so I have to remember to leave the blue crack in 50 minutes :ohmy:

Ooh, I taped that but you've got much clearer quality QB! What kind of software do use to get these stills? :bow:

On another note: When I watched my tape, I was like, "Why is Bono's head at such an angle and why was he speaking as if he had just woken up and was he playing music and had just muted it just to talk to Tim?" If you look in the background, there are soundbars.

I just watched his interview...he was very coherent, well-spoken, knowledgable, etc. But he kept his head tilted in the one direction the whole time, he looked wasted! :laugh:

He was well-dressed, although personally I think he should give the goggles a rest, they might piss some people off or something...hehe

I'm probably not the fist one to ask but if somebody could upload the video since here in Europe it wasn't on TV and I'd really like to know what Bono was saying. :sad:

VertigoGal said:
I just watched his interview...he was very coherent, well-spoken, knowledgable, etc. But he kept his head tilted in the one direction the whole time

i noticed that about his head being tilted the whole time which bugged me at first too, then i wondered if maybe his back was bothering him and that's why he had it tilted? he didn't seem to move very much during the interview :shrug:

ABEL said:

i noticed that about his head being tilted the whole time which bugged me at first too, then i wondered if maybe his back was bothering him and that's why he had it tilted? he didn't seem to move very much during the interview :shrug:

You might be right - my husband is a Physical Therapist - he felt that Bono was sitting at that angle because his back is probably bothering him - the poor guy :ohmy:

seajewel said:

You might be right - my husband is a Physical Therapist - he felt that Bono was sitting at that angle because his back is probably bothering him - the poor guy :ohmy:

I spent many months sitting like that. He must be pretty miserable.

How great was that! I woke up that morning and was getting ready for work. I was thinking,"What can I watch on Sunday morning that will help wake me up?" I turn on Meet the Press and BAM! There's BONO! Good Morning indeed!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom