Bono on George Magazine! Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? Thanks. Do you know of the link to get me straight there? Your help has been tremendous. :)

Do you need the actual mag, or just a scan of a picture or the article? I have the mag and I could scan it.

Liesje,

I'm looking for the actual mag. If anyone including yourself has an extra, please email me with your price if you want to sell it. I won't go to ebay...I have been burned on that web site and won't use it although I asked for the link earlier. <boink>

Thanks for any help!

Jess
vertigotour_05@hotmail.com

vertigo78 said:
Liesje,

I'm looking for the actual mag. If anyone including yourself has an extra, please email me with your price if you want to sell it. I won't go to ebay...I have been burned on that web site and won't use it although I asked for the link earlier. <boink>

Thanks for any help!

Jess
vertigotour_05@hotmail.com

I've had great luck with eBay and have only been burned once. It all depends on the seller, but it is indeed a crapshoot. :|

Good luck! Sorry, I only have one copy. My husband got it for me on eBay, actually (once he gave me a bunch of Bono magazines I didn't have).

I have this issue of George and it's all wrapped in plastic, sorry but I'm not willing to sell it. I'd suggest eBay like the others. That is where I have actually gotten a great deal of my U2 collectibles, especially magazines. Good luck :up:

Back
Top Bottom