Bono on Ellen Degeners show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Here is a link to some of the clips of ellen backstage at the grammy rehearsal. There is one with Bono, although a shorter version, as also a clip with the edge and bonnie rait. Really funny stuff!!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/funstuff/snuggle/

"playing the harmonica doesn't make you a musician. i've been told this all my life, and i'm deeply scarred as a result..." poor bono, he was relegated to being just the lead singer.... :sad:

:wink:

(I apologize if anyone else already posted it. Don't mean to be repetitive.)

Last edited:
I see the Tivo!

I did see a post earlier this morning, but who can remember when and where. Thanks for posting this for everyone! :up:

That was awesome...Thanks TY, I love Ellen.
hug.gif

Could someone please repost? Thanks.

*never mind, I typed the address wrong*

Last edited:
I love Ellen. I'm watching it right now. I saw some Bono already but I think there was some I missed so I rewound.

Yeah, that was great. She's obviously a big fan. She recognized Adam right away.

Did anyone catch the opening? She had everyone be quiet so they could hear what was going on next door.. Ellen: "Did you hear that? I think I heard Bono putting on his sunglasses. You could hear a definite 'swoosh'" :lol:

kafrun said:
Yeah, that was great. She's obviously a big fan. She recognized Adam right away.

What happened? I worked after school today and missed Ellen (which doesn't usually happen, except when I work). :(

I Tivo'd it and watched earlier this evening. Was very entertaining today! I loved when Bono went to look in his pockets for money and 'so rockstar-ish' :giggle:

Nienna - can you download the YSI links posted earlier in the thread? If you can, remember to replace 'y s i' with 'you send it' (no spaces) :shh:

kafrun said:

Did anyone catch the opening? She had everyone be quiet so they could hear what was going on next door.. Ellen: "Did you hear that? I think I heard Bono putting on his sunglasses. You could hear a definite 'swoosh'" :lol:

:laugh:

^^ Ellen was playing the harmonica and sitting with an open guitar case. People were dropping money in as they walked by(people like Elvis Costello, Chris Martin..) So she went up to Bono and asked him if he had any money to give her. She told him Elvis Costello had given her a doller. He dug around in his pockets, but couldn't find anything. So he pretended he had to go somewhere and make a sneaky exit :giggle: Ellen shouted after him "You have NO money??" and he laughed and said "It's such a rock star thing" or something like that.

Here's that segment on YouTube for those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/?v=6BhR0KSpbLQ

I would LOVE to see it but my comp is a dinasour...For those who asked about re runs Doent Ellen rerun the same shows a week later on Oxogen Channel??? so if Ellen was on Thurdays it would rerun next Thursday eveinging on The Oxogen channel.....

I missed it because I was too busy meeting Bono!! YUP! Met Bono twice on Thursday!!!!....He came out and showed us his Grammy..He handled it to my friend and I held it too...He was SO HAPPY!!!!!...Ill post pics when I get them!! :D

Back
Top Bottom