Bono on Ellen Degeners show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
Met Bono twice on Thursday!!!!....He came out and showed us his Grammy..He handed it to my friend and I held it too...He was SO HAPPY!!!!!...Ill post pics when I get them!! :D

:eek:

WOW!!

:shocked:

Holy F!!!

BonoFox1 said:
I was too busy holding U2 Grammy, snapping pictures and in awe of B-mans presence

That's so AWESOME!!!

Would :heart: to see those pictures!

Don't think I would have been able to hold that Grammy to tell you the truth!
Too afraid I might let it fall out of my hands (they would have been shaking for sure).

WOW again!

:combust:

:faint:

^^Bono came up and handed it right into my friend hand!! SHe was FREAKED..I held it for a few seconds before it was passed on....Bono was so danm happy ..As we congratulated him and U2 for sweeping their catagories..he laughed and said..I just took this one without asking!!!..LOL! what a funny guy!:D

BonoFox1 said:
^^Bono came up and handed it right into my friend hand!! SHe was FREAKED..I held it for a few seconds before it was passed on....Bono was so danm happy ..As we congratulated him and U2 for sweeping their catagories..he laughed and said..I just took this one without asking!!!..LOL! what a funny guy!:D

shocked2.gif

That's so frickin' awesome!!! I'm so happy for you. More details - was this after the show? After the parties? About what time did it happen, and where? At the driveway of Staples (where the bands go in). I told you to kidnap me & take me with you to Staples, but noooooooooooo :wink:

and are the twins you went with the LATwins? Or are there more :shifty:

kafrun said:
^^ Ellen was playing the harmonica and sitting with an open guitar case. People were dropping money in as they walked by(people like Elvis Costello, Chris Martin..) So she went up to Bono and asked him if he had any money to give her. She told him Elvis Costello had given her a doller. He dug around in his pockets, but couldn't find anything. So he pretended he had to go somewhere and make a sneaky exit :giggle: Ellen shouted after him "You have NO money??" and he laughed and said "It's such a rock star thing" or something like that.

Here's that segment on YouTube for those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/?v=6BhR0KSpbLQ

He's too funny. :cute:

BonoFox1 said:
^^ Yeah the LATwins..Hun, it happened the day after the awards!!......hoping to post pics soon....;)

Chica where are the photos?

And did you get my email? Did you
get in touch with Miss Wendy
like I asked? Hope so!! :hug:

:bump:

riderka said:

Please, could someone reupload this two clips? Or if you have some other.. Thanks a lot!

Ditto!!!

This happend while I was in Africa, so I had no chance of downloading it then - but I would really love to see it! :D

Could someone please re-upload? :bow:

Thanks in advance! :up:

Back
Top Bottom