Bono on demand (u2tv)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lara_Croft

The Fly
I've created something nice for u2fans.
So you can watch Bono on demand! :lol:

Probably this is not the right section and this topic will be moved or deleted, anyway have fun with this u2 television i created.

Bye

http://www.mogulus.com/u2star

:wave:

I want to marry you!

thank you so much.

had some trouble with the video in the beginning.

And the links don't work to the other things you have listed.

blm said:
I want to marry you!

thank you so much.

had some trouble with the video in the beginning.

And the links don't work to the other things you have listed.

just refresh the page and try later...sometime is busy

thank you very i'm glad you appreciate!
If you want to leave me suggestions for the daily schedule everything is welcome. Leave me a message in that chatroom and of course spread the word.

:wave:

Ah, I could not resist the temptation and attempted my own TV online. I saw you can add videos from youtube, it would be great if you could add loads of U2 videos and interviews to go on a loop. :)

Also.... the achtung baby specials :drool:

Lara_Croft said:
I've created something nice for u2fans.
So you can watch Bono on demand! :lol:

grande lara!
yourock.gif

this is great, grazie mille!

thankyou.gif

Ooh thanks, Laura. only able to see it at work and only when my boss isn't around. Unfortuanately I can't watch at home due to connection speed. But I've been loving it at work. Will check it out again tomorrow.
and thank you, really, it's great for those of us that don't have access too or haven't seen alot of these concerts,shows etc.
You rawk :rockon:

Did anyone see Vh1's 40 Hottest celebrities over 40?
I think Bono made #10! Bruce Willis was number 40! Some of the commentators said some of Bono's sex appeal was due to the fact that he is such a caring/loyal man to his cause. I would have to agree with that.

Go Bono!:bonodrum:

u2 tv

I just visited the site and I must say, power to all the talented people out here. Please don't let it waste. Peace to all Plebans, you rule! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom