Bono on CNN this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:

WHAT? This is an ongoing thing, and me stuck at work now with no VCR? :mad:

No no Mot.... you saw the whole thing... I believe.... they are just doing recap snippets now. We watched the whole thing live this morning! :)

Still no pics anywhere yet?
bonoteenylive6-29-06.jpg

still not on tv :sad:

I can't cap it, since I don't have the prog on me pc... Neutral said he has it in quicktime format... so might have it soon :hyper:

:scream: got the file in mov format.. but my quicktime can't play it(cannot update, windows ME) and I can't convert it, stupid errors :sad:
can somebody please convert this into avi or mpeg for me?

Thanks again for the link Neutral!!!

Bono on CNN 29-06-06.mov (48 MB)
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FBFA6BF569BAAAD3

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
GG I'm about ready to send you a new computer! :madwife:

:wink:

YES PLEASE DO THAT :bow:

I NEED one!

Kafrun tried to upload it to youtube.. *upload failed, file could nto be converted*

*SIGH*

I can't get any of these videos to play :sad:

for my quicktime I think I need to download some component but I don't know which one :huh:

I don't think that file works at all :huh:

I'm trying hard over here girls YOU WILL GET YOUR BONO !!!

AtomicBono said:

nay, I believe it is my windows media player, but I'm trying to upgrade it now, hopefully it will work.

he looks good in the picture, so very Pop :drool:
:shifty:

he's got wax in his hair I think... it's all up to the middle... looks so good.. and I know I can't explain it :lol:

>< I don't get why the vid doesn't work well... I want it to work!

Babydoll said:
so, after waiting for hours, i finally get the news that its not for international viewers.... anyone know why?? :(
No, I was perfectly able to watch the CNN stream today. However, a downloadable version would be really great.

bonocomet said:

No no Mot.... you saw the whole thing... I believe.... they are just doing recap snippets now. We watched the whole thing live this morning! :)

Still no pics anywhere yet?
bonoteenylive6-29-06.jpg

Thank you for clearing that up! I thought, "Hm, maybe they've got him held hostage in the studio and keep getting new snippets from him!" Whew, I don't feel like taking that rock to my head now. :wink:

*passes rock to Gg* :wink:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
a5e92aff.jpg

from cnn's website

Well at least that's an improvement over the 1st one they had up that I posted! :lol:
bonoteenylive6-29-06.jpg

Hey wait... are they different pictures? :nerd: gets out magnifying glass

That video seriously gave me a crick in my poor arthritic neck! I kept leaning to match his angle.

He's listing like a sinking ship.

ok you guys

try to contain yourselves

I got it :)

Buuuut...I've gotta fix the audio

I promise it won't be much longer

If you want the screwed up audio I can send you that now

Back
Top Bottom