Bono on CNN Quest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anjarw

Acrobat
hope you don't all know this already, it just aired tonight on CNN international. lasted about an hour and was mainly about celebrity's political activities..they interviewed quite a few people backstage at the live 8 concerts and one of them was bono :wink:

anyway, i cut out the 5 minute part with bono and uploaded it for you:

http://s46.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=1MELO4ZT88S671J9VOKKLL9WVH

couple of stills as well :wink:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

wow thank you so much :bow:

now I'm concerened - the purple shirt is gone - perhaps moving into more of a fall mode? :wink:

kellyahern said:
Thank you :bow:

no prob :)

actually kelly could you give me your email address? i wanted to ask you something but that would be kinda off topic here

nurse chrissi said:
wow thank you so much :bow:

now I'm concerened - the purple shirt is gone - perhaps moving into more of a fall mode? :wink:

the interview is a bit older i think..backstage at the live 8 concert in edinburgh

Thanks a lot Anjarw!:bow: I totally forgot to watch it yesterday! I turned on the television and it was just ending... the last Bono's smile and it was end. I was upset I forgot on it...
Thank you very much.

And the part with Bono was just 5 minutes long or it was more?

I knew Richard Quest and Bono would get along really well - they
both have a very quirky sense of humor.

Thanks for the clip and stills.:applaud:

riderka said:
Thanks a lot Anjarw!:bow: I totally forgot to watch it yesterday! I turned on the television and it was just ending... the last Bono's smile and it was end. I was upset I forgot on it...
Thank you very much.

And the part with Bono was just 5 minutes long or it was more?

well they mentioned him from time to time, but nothing important really..

MrsSpringsteen said:
I forget his name, but that's that British guy who scares me :wink:

yeah, me too, the first time I heard him I just thought he was angry or something, such a load and hoarse voice.

The Bono clip was indeed only about 5 minutes long, good thing I watched the whole show or I woulda missed it.:huh:

Moonlit_Angel said:
I'd been looking on our guide to see when the show aired, and I couldn't find it listed. When does it normally air, anyway?

Angela

I didn't see any listing's on CNN's website for the US. (Sat. or for today, Sun.) I've not seen it yet and I posted about it as soon as I read it was coming on. (somewhere)

Has anyone in the US seen it this weekend..?:|
I haven't ..but then again I worked all day, today??

Back
Top Bottom