Bono on CNN connects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anjarw

Acrobat
it's on CNN International right now. i think it's already on for more than 50 minutes, it lasts about an hour.

i just saw it by accident when i changed the channel to CNN and heard that voice everyone of you would recognize.

seems to be rather new, maybe even live, because they were talking about hurricane katrina earlier.

i think there's a repeat on tomorrow, i'll record it and will put a video on for you if you want to :)

Yea, I got to watch and record a bit, but it's a VHS and I can't get it to the computer :madspit: Anyway, anjarw is always nice enough to upload it, so :bow: as usual

BTW, not great news, but he was :combust: :wink: :D

for the euros here, I think there is a repeat at 3pm today and saturday at 9 pm

funny how he had to have the last word, saying that maybe some people talked too much and then he grinned (you could hear the audience laugh) and said now is time for action. (if I remember correctly, I was still bemused by the grin lol)

greety said:
for the euros here, I think there is a repeat at 3pm today and saturday at 9 pm

Thanks! I'll try not to forget. He's so busy, between rehearsing and touring he still finds time to do this. :up:

greety said:

funny how he had to have the last word, saying that maybe some people talked too much and then he grinned (you could hear the audience laugh) and said now is time for action. (if I remember correctly, I was still bemused by the grin lol)

you mean this one :D

04.jpg

i'll post all my stills now..there are quite a few, sorry about that but you know what it's like when you're making stills..

i'll also put up the video tonight, might take another hour though, have to rip it from the dvd first.

I really love Bono when he's simply being Bono - the human being with the BIG HEART OF GOLD.

Thanks for the stills - looking forward to the video.

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom