bono on bebo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If this would be Bono, I would be disappointed.

Because this poster seems very negative in "his" approach to others and just not the sort of person that we all know Bono to be. (at least a bit nicer and more patient with people)

I would tend to think that this "bono" is a fake - at least I hope so.

:bonodrum:

Also, why in the world would he have such a public profile? So everyone in the world could harass him?:|

By the way, that sarcasm is directed towards the haters, not any of the posters here!

your daughters why are they not in your friends list?

On a u2 fan site there urls were posted out .

lol busted!

nah, most likely it isn't him. but it was great seeing the ha'penny bridge! what a gorgeous image of it. meeeeeeeemories :whistle:

fake bono has more bebo friends than i do :sad:

I can't imagine that this is the real B. I'm sure he's got far more interesting things to do then wind us up. Mind you, it'd be a good way to have a laugh I guess if it really is him. I mean, after all, no one will ever believe any poster who calls himself Bono....

.....maybe it's Gavin or Guggi having a laff....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bono has the same Bebo skin I have :lol: Saw this page some time ago. I don't believe this is real. "I sing in a band. We're big" LOOL. Sorry, but this is so ridiculous. Sth like that would only make sense on U2.com. Bono could have a blog there like the Edge has one and everyone would know for sure that the real Bono is writing sth.

Edgette said:
Haha, definitely not him.

Though, I did find this...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2699788006

:wink:

Sports
beating the edge with my purpel hammer

Scared Of
not being listened to

Happiest When
buying shades and hearing my own voice

i love
myself

i hate
being wrong(though it hass never happened)

Gender Age
Male 24

:lmao: at purpel....and 24? bad act guy...

I really don't get why people would want to pretend they're Bono on an online profilesite... attentionwhores?

I really worry for Bono's safety sometimes. I know it's a giggle for some ppl to post negative and offensive things about him and I respect their right to do so. But as someone who remembers John Lennon; I seriously worry about this man...

OMG, I went to the link just for shits and giggles, but as soon as that song started I had to leave, lest I lose my lunch.

Some people have way too much time on their hands!

Liesje said:
OMG, I went to the link just for shits and giggles, but as soon as that song started I had to leave, lest I lose my lunch.

Some people have way too much time on their hands!
What song was it? My computer only runs in safe mode these days (wanna come fix it? :hyper: ) and I can't hear it. :sad:

Schmeg said:

What song was it? My computer only runs in safe mode these days (wanna come fix it? :hyper: ) and I can't hear it. :sad:

Celion Dion. That Titantic shizzle. Wow it hurt to type that.

Bona Vox said:
Bono has the same Bebo skin I have :lol: Saw this page some time ago. I don't believe this is real. "I sing in a band. We're big" LOOL. Sorry, but this is so ridiculous. Sth like that would only make sense on U2.com. Bono could have a blog there like the Edge has one and everyone would know for sure that the real Bono is writing sth.

Whats Edges link then. So i can have a look at it?

Also bono fox whats your bebo link?

youvedonewhat said:

...no, I wasn't referring to anything anyone has written in this thread. No, I was referring to Edgettes link...it's creepy...

Oops, I thought you were talking about me laughing at it. :hug: It's pretty creepy but I think it just for attention. Actually kinda pathetic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom