BONO on Access Hollywood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drumkeeran

War Child
Upstate NY, USA - own personal Bono pleaser
Usually never watch the show, but happened to stop to see Arnold Schwartzeneggar talking about the tragedy, and up popped Bono in the next piece. All about the recording sessions for 'What's goin' on?' remake (AIDS awareness).

A couple of comments from the elder saint himself (hot as usual) and then a short glimpse of the rest of the boys (Adam hiding behind the Mouth). Catch it if you can.

POE

it usually repeats in the afternoon 12pm, the following day after its 1st broadcast.
Don't miss it because they show a clip of Bono in the studio singing, I can't wait to hear the song!
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

[This message has been edited by valvenus8 (edited 09-20-2001).]

Is this the same story they showed on MTV, about him changing the lyrics and all that? They showed lots of the people singing and talking. Is this different?

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

hey I just saw the first version of the "Stuck in a Moment..." video on Access Hollywood, it was top video pick or something. Anyways, I was glad to see it because I'd only seen it before at u2.com

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I dont know if you girls saw it but on whats-going-on.org you can see behind the scenes video.

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Back
Top Bottom